Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Btw, for those who care, we're here! For those who don't, we're still here! Made it in a little over 3 hours. I had a music playlist on for the drive. My wife enjoyed most of it, mostly the country. She didnt complain about the few KISS songs I added. But she heard the duet from Lilly Tomlin and Barry Manilow, she called me weird!!!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Btw, for those who care, we're here! For those who don't, we're still here! Made it in a little over 3 hours. I had a music playlist on for the drive. My wife enjoyed most of it, mostly the country. She didnt complain about the few KISS songs I added. But she heard the duet from Lilly Tomlin and Barry Manilow, she called me weird!!!

:roll:

glad you made it Vince!

Zach Lancer

Registered
Reaction score
So, is this the place for idle banter? I confess I'm a bit intimidated, the Office Party section is a tad chaotic for a first-timer. I have developed a habit of checking my rep, so I guess this is the right place for me?

Anyway, whew. Quite a day. I got a job for next summer. At the biggest news media house in my country. Local BBC equivalent. Very big deal for me.

And I've only slept for four hours last night. So, dazed. And confused. But happy.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So, is this the place for idle banter? I confess I'm a bit intimidated, the Office Party section is a tad chaotic for a first-timer...

Awww,

Look at the cute, widdle Newbie.

*Gives him a reppie just because* ;)

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
It was nice coming in last night. Plenty of time to get to children's hospital for the testing. Tomorrow, we see the doctors, discuss what to do. I'm told that I probably won't be allowed to assist with daughters surgery, despite the fact that I was always very good when I played operation at not making the nose light up.

Tomorrow will be an early day. Then we drive home, stop off to see MIL at her rehab place, then get home in time for my all in interview.

Then back to work. Dab nabbit!

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Interview done. I plugged my website, the trailer, my e-mail and of course my book. I even mentioned AW as one of the hosts wants to get into writing!

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Wow, I got up this Am and saw that 18 new ppl have watched the book trailer. 416 there and 102 on dailymotion!!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Vince, yup, work stinks.

I'm submitting another novel out to the world today :chair

Status
Not open for further replies.