Previous Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro

Scribbling Scribe
Registered
Reaction score
Is there an option where you can view your previous posts you've made in a thread without having to track down the thread itself?

I see you can subscribe to a thread but is that the only way to track those?

Any help is much appreciated.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What I do, Velcro, is to click on my own user name in any thread I know I've posted in. One of the options is Find More Posts by Maryn. I can scan them to seek the one I want to reread.

If you remember what the post you seek was about, you can search for key words by clicking on Search to the right of center on the AW toolbar-thingey. This works well for very specific topics (cephelopods, Droogs, St. Martin's Press) but gets way too many hits on vague or popular topics.

Maryn, hoping to have helped

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
An alternative method for anyone who is looking for a large number of replies, by themselves or by another person, in a busy thread, is to find the link to the thread in the forum it is in and click on the number of Replies it has had. That brings up a new window with the names of everyone who has posted to that thread and the number of posts they have made in it. Click on the number, and all their posts (and nothing else from the thread) will be brought up.

Deleted member 42

You can find your own posts by:

Go to your User CP
Click the Your Profile link near the very top, on the far left
Click the Statistics tab
Click Find All Posts by . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.