Not open for further replies.

Maxinquaye

That cheeky buggerer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
maxoneverything.wordpress.com
I'm hooked.

Since Age of Mythology there hasn't really been a good 'manage your paeons and work them till they drop, but don't kill them because you'll lose your productivity!'-type of game. The sim type games have failed of late, with Civilisation 5 leading the charge over the cliff.

And then there's this game. Came out of nowhere, and developed by a single developer. And I'm hooked. And when winter does come in this game, I recently lost half my population. Damn.

Hooked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxtNKoZEwco (Youtube review)

gambit924

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
This looks awesome. Where can I get this? Can I get it for my 360?

heza

Registered
Reaction score
My biggest complaint about the game was 1) the food hoarders--seriously, I would harvest 753 squash and the second it was in inventory, it'd disappear, and I'd find the entire crop in a single house while other families were starving--and 2) the stupid villagers who wouldn't eat--go to the church, go to the market, leave market, go home, go to work, die of starvation.

It's a fun game, don't get me wrong. I enjoyed playing it for the most part. But I sort of stopped after I built all the buildings. There just didn't seem to be much point after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.