Movies that you wished you were a part of!

AmbitiousJ

I'm Blessed to be a Blessing!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Newbie here. So I'm writing a play that I eventually want to be on screen, and I started thinking about all the movies that I wished I was a part of. So this is for every writer, actor, extra (lol) out there. List some movies that you wished you were a part of and why. It doesn't matter whether you loved or hated the movie. It can be a line that you wish you wrote, an alternate ending, etc... Feel free to share. I have to many movies I wanted to be part of. List some and I guess I'll give you guys more of mines.

Here's one of mines to get things rolling....
I wish I was part of "Jerry Maguire" I am in love with this movie to this very day, and I'm not even sure I believe in that Love thing.

There's so many lines I wish I wrote, but here's the big one I wish I wrote.

"Oh, well, why didn't you say so? And oh, I don't know if you're interested in this detail, but I was just about to tell you that I love him. I love him, and I don't care what you think. I love him for the man he wants to be, and I love him for the man he almost is. I love him."

I love that they allowed the character to be vocally vulnerable. They didn't just use her image, her silence for us to figure out she was so into this guy. So yea, I really love that movie!

Your turn... Thanks for sharing writers.....

Xo
Ambitious J

SirOtter

Il Cavaliere Marino
Registered
Reaction score
Deep Throat

What? It's an honest answer.

reojohn285

Registered
Reaction score
I was heard about that movie to my colleague. He was told me that It was written so wonder line by the writer. When I was saw it, I have noticed that It was amazing for those who have fallen in the love.