Hi, everyone!

trucherrygirl

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey, everyone! I'm a newbie to these forums, but I have been lurking around for quite some time now. Lots of times when I type something writing-related into Google, this site pops up! :)

I'm originally from Orange County, but I go to school at UC Berkeley. I'll be a super senior next year (with a few more years to go, but I'm OK with that) and I recently changed my major to Film Studies with a minor in Disability Studies.

I just thought I wanted to be a fiction writer, but over the last few years I've decided that I want to pursue both fiction writing AND television writing. I haven't taken any screenwriting courses yet, though, so I'm teaching myself how to use Final Draft and write scripts. I LOVE writing fanfiction, original fiction and TV scripts the most, but I've also dabbled in songwriting, poetry and journalism. I currently have an awesome job writing articles for a New Age/spirituality website, which I LOVE, and I've published a few articles in the past for other magazines and websites. I also just finished my very first documentary film project for my art & disability class, which came out very well! I'm excited about it!!

Anyway, this post is getting too long, but I'm looking forward to posting here in what seems like an awesome community of writers!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A pleasure to have you join us. We saw you lurking in the shadows and figured you'd come out eventually if we didn't make any sudden moves to startle you.

Maryn, offering muffins and coffee

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?