• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

need beta for 1 ACT PLAY AND writing buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

comped

Why Me Worry?
Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for a beta and a writing buddy. (I'll first talk about what I want in a beta, then writing buddy).

for the beta:

• TITLE: the facts of romance
  • hook: a freshman falls for a senior, they go on a date, and he gets her pregnant, what happens after is anyone's guess.
  • Genre. 1 act, 38 page play.
  • Feedback. Be blunt, and honest
  • Publishing. I'd love to get it published (preferably by a large house)
  • Credentials. If you have somewhat a knowledge of theatre, or even have written a play yourself, that's be preferred, but not absolutely needed.
for the writing buddy:

I'd love someone who could write plays/musicals with me. I also write YA novels, so either or would be fine (both would be lovely). I'd love to work with experienced people, but if you're not, PM me anyway. We can email, or PM stuff, doesn't matter.

comped

Status
Not open for further replies.