• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Needed: Dark Fantasy Short Story 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone (or more people) to betaread my latest Dark Fantasy story.

I recently finished the third draft of this story and I want to know if there are some things I could improve before releasing it to the market. Because I'm not a native englishspeaker I could also use an extra set of eyes to seek out any spelling, grammar or syntax mistakes.

Summary:

Blood has been stolen from the hospital and she has noticed. Doctor Delaware, resident psychiatrist, alerts a local reporter with the news of a juicy story. Her intentions are however only to prove to herself that she isn't going mad and the mysterious figure stalking her is very real.

Status
Not open for further replies.