Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I give you....

this...

supersnuggie.jpg

it's in my favorite color.... if we were spending another year in the warehouse of doom, I'd see if someone could make me one of these, cuz it are cold with no heat....

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

Shirty! lol! Shirty is a really, really weird movie. Extremely funny at 2 a.m. you ought to look it up, bettie. :D

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
it's in my favorite color....

What colour would that be bettielee? Pink or purple? It looks pinky purple on my screen. Or maybe purpley pink. Not sure but not quite one or the other.

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
For gosh sakes, put some socks on! And have a hot toddy instead of an iced drink.

Considering the blue tint of the photo, I think it's pink.

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That is weird. The coldest part of me is usually my toes. Why wear a huge, knitted, condom shaped sweater when it doesn't cover the toesies?

NF I hope you sell your car for a good price. I would just look up the value and post an ad that the price is firm. You might dissuade a few swindlers that way.

I think anytime you work with people, it is like working with kids. So many germs! I think I may start wearing a mask and gloves at work :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
That is weird. The coldest part of me is usually my toes. Why wear a huge, knitted, condom shaped sweater when it doesn't cover the toesies?

NF I hope you sell your car for a good price. I would just look up the value and post an ad that the price is firm. You might dissuade a few swindlers that way.

I think anytime you work with people, it is like working with kids. So many germs! I think I may start wearing a mask and gloves at work :D

:roll: Syd said condom in the HoF...:roll:

Thanks Syd, I just need to get $200 out of it, but it's definitely worth more than that. When I was looking for a car there was nothing out there that ran for a $1000. I have to sell it by Friday, though, so I'll probably get screwed. :/ Hope not.

Ha! I work at a pharmacy, just think about how I feel. :eek: I need a hazmat suit.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't do something foolish, n-f. I can send you $200, then you can sell the car without being in such a rush.

Purple Rose

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Why wear a huge, knitted, condom shaped sweater when it doesn't cover the toesies?

This made me laugh out loud. I needed that today, Syd. Thank you so very much!!!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: thanks AC! After I get off here I'll try to find out what it's worth and at least try to get as close to that as possible. The more I get, the more I'll have left to try and find a cheaper car. ;)

Purple Rose

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
For gosh sakes, put some socks on! And have a hot toddy instead of an iced drink.

Great to see toddy be suggested on these pages. Very Indian and by default, colonial. I was six when I had my first taste of toddy with my cousin in Kerala. I was violently ill and I think I slept for two days after that. I haven't had toddy since.

If that pink blob were me, I would definitely put some socks on and have a hot tea. I'll skip the toddy.

bettielee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
:roll:

Shirty! lol! Shirty is a really, really weird movie. Extremely funny at 2 a.m. you ought to look it up, bettie. :D

I'll have to check itout!

Wouldn't your toes get cold?

I'd have sweater socks for my feets. You know, those thick socks you get every year for Christmas? Like sweaters for your feets. Or that's what I get.

What colour would that be bettielee? Pink or purple? It looks pinky purple on my screen. Or maybe purpley pink. Not sure but not quite one or the other.

It's a purply pink. I love purple and pink and lilac... so whatever color you see, I'm sure its fine.

Is that vodka in that glass?

I don't really drink, other than coffee and diet coke, I'm sure the beverage is the beverage of your choice.

again, see above posts re: color and sweater socks

:D

again, sweater socks. I live in them about 6 months of the year.

bettielee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
while I'm sharing, I'm asking my daddy to help me do this with my old imac

kittything.jpg

my cat loves it. She sits on top of it, cleaning herself, when there are other objects that leave her less awkwardly balanced, but yet, she loves it.

I'm sure she'd love to be inside it.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, pey, the majic of love? It's what conquers all. :D hey, y'all. Sorry I got that wrong about the car nighty. :Hug2:s Much good luck. :Cake:s!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
No problem, Susie. :Hug2: Thanks for the hugs and cake. <3

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Did everyone go to bed? I just made coffee...

Sydneyd

Aye, ye scurvy dog!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I won't take coffee, but I am still hanging around.

I worked out today after work. That's right, after hours on my feet I willingly went to the gym. I am thoroughly hobbled. I couldn't go up to bed even if I wanted to :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
No coffee?!

I'm surrounded by no want coffee people? :O

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
I'll have a cup with you, nighty. You're swell! You'll always have hugs 'n :Cake:s as long as I'm around. :) <3 For y'all, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.