Not open for further replies.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Maya, I very strongly suggest you tell someone here the name of your publisher. .

She has. There's a LONG thread in Background and Bewares about the heinous publisher she signed with. I can't believe she says here that the contract was signed just last week----after the discussion in said thread.

CHIPMUNKA PRESS:

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92347

Do not use the photo unless you get explicit permission to do so from the photographer.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maya, people trying to help you and warn you is not "negativity". Actually, it's the opposite: it's that people don't want to see you disappointed, hurt or cheated. They wouldn't bother to respond if they didn't care!

If you don't care to listen, that's your prerogative. But if you're not going to listen unless you get the answers you want, please don't waste people's time with questions.

But yes, the choice is yours, and I'm sure everyone wishes you the best.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you I put the number of the photo and did some of the things they recommended. I thought this part of AW was a special group you joined to make friends and told them my story. I will not use the photo if I can't get permission. Sorry if I got that wrong

What does the topic of this thread have to do with making friends? When you post here at AW on any topic, chances are not everyone is going to agree with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.