Freelance content sites for non-US citizens (non-first-world citizens*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blkrb0t

Registered
Reaction score
I've been skimming this side of the forums to find the perfect site to work for, but most of them are only available for US citizens. A few take in UK, Australia, and New Zealand citizens, but not others. I'm from one of those third-world countries some of you might have heard of, maybe you're also from there, even better.

What I am looking for is a site like Constant Content, but without the ultra-uber-stringent strict policy (my account was suspended there yesterday). I don't expect a lot of pay; >$5 for a 500 word article would be fine.

Suggestions?

Last edited:

herdon

What's up?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ipad.about.com
About.com doesn't have a US-only policy. It's not the easiest site to catch on with though since they don't really fall into the content mill category.

What ultra-uber-stringent strict policy did you run foul of at Constant Content.

blkrb0t

Registered
Reaction score
What ultra-uber-stringent strict policy did you run foul of at Constant Content.

Had one of my article rejected, but they also suspended my account along with it. It was the first review I'd received for that particular article, and they didn't even mention any specifics.

This review I got was:

Editorial Information for Your Article: ====

We do not accept content with grammar errors, capitalization errors, or other errors. Your submissions do not meet our requirements. Your account has been suspended. We will consider no more of your work.

==== End Editorial Information for Your Article ====
Reading the bold sentence was heart wrenching as I was really looking forward to working as a freelance content writer. I started with CC just past week and had written six articles for them already. Three of them were accepted (after a few rejections), but I was surprised that they outright suspended my account after reviewing the fourth article without giving any chance to correct my article.

Status
Not open for further replies.