Help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DillyDilly

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there guys! Sorry to ask such a presumably obvious thing but I have a short story I would like some critique on and not sure which section on a.w to post in? Would someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction!?

Thank you
Dolly x

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Dolly. You probably can't access SYW yet because you have to have 50 (real, not rushed just to reach the magical number) posts first. This rule was started awhile back because (I guess) too many people were coming in wanting critiques and not giving critiques to others in return or otherwise participating in the community.

Last edited:

King Neptune

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there guys! Sorry to ask such a presumably obvious thing but I have a short story I would like some critique on and not sure which section on a.w to post in? Would someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction!?

Thank you
Dolly x

You might see if one of the sections of critique.org would work for you.
http://critique.org/

Polenth

Mushroom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.polenthblake.com
When you hit 50 posts, it goes in the 'Share Your Work' section for the genre of the story. I'd suggesting reading other stories and critiques while you get to that number, so you know what to expect.

Wherever you post stuff for critique, do make sure it's password protected. If it's out in public, the story will be considered published and that creates issues when it comes to selling stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.