GLad to Be Here

F.L.N

The Old Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m Frank and I do try to be frank with everyone. I’m now searching for an agent that will handle my first effort, a YA fiction. I found AW was about the most useful site for my effort. I feel I can rely on the posts for honest answers. I was depending on the site so much I decided to be a part of the family.
Thanks to everyone for their diligence on AW and for their insightful comments. Particular thanks to Michelle Krys for her Top Ten list! I have already received a most encouraging rejection.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Don’t forget to read the FAQ regarding posting pictures at AW.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. Take some time to greet fellow newbies,
critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: - Frank.

Sounds like you'd fit right in at the Old Farts thread in the Office Party forum.

Stop by when you get a chance, and I'll rustle you up a bowl of my famous, hot-buttered grits. ;)

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

Take a wander around the various forums, there's lots to see and lots to learn, and even some fun threads too. Come along and pop on over to the Newbie Pub (at the top of the Newbie forum) and say hi, there's plenty of friendly faces that you can chat with and lots of banter. There's also the Question of the Week thread at the top of the Newbie forum where you can answer random questions.

Don't forget to read the newbie guide, and if you want to know what all the buttons mean check out this thread.

Periwinkle

Registered
Reaction score
Hi and welcome Frank. Hope to see you around the YA threads. Lots of luck with querying.