XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoestring

Junior Space Janitor
Registered
Reaction score
Hiding from mountain trolls. Do you smell fish?
I need emergency kittens and puppies. STAT.

cute-golden-retriever-puppies-400x300.jpg
Cutest+Kittens+Ever.jpg

You're welcome.

:flag:

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
If only we has a way to gauge how many words each person has expended in this thread (if only to point and laugh, and say "you could have used all that time writing something more useful").

DUDE! That would be epic! We should SO have that!

I also have no idea how Bos is number two why he visits so sporatically. Ali, you have to knock him down in 5.0. Interpret that how you wish ;)

Methinks it's because he wasn't always that scarce. I remember when I was a new-ish Cantinarette he was around daily.

Whoo hoo!! Summer isn't over yet! I was beginning to wonder!

Okay, so let me get this straight. Besides the difference in temperature... Summer in parts of the U.S. both begins earlier and ends earlier? We didn't get true summer weather til late June, but we'll be keeping it til about mid-September...

Honest question - how do you guys define dreaming? Do you actually have to be asleep, or can you be awake and aware after coming out of sleeping, but be having a very realistic daydream going on? Does that count?

You need to be totes unconscious to dream, but there are some non-sleep states (certain types of meditation, certain types of daydream shizz, etc) that have similar levels of immersion and whatnot.

Apparently the only way I can actually remember having the bloody things is if they're scary enough to wake me up in the middle of them. Which had happened four times. How does a person get through 21 years of life with only four dreams?

A nightmare actually doesn't qualify as a nightmare unless it forces at least partial waking, and waking even partially during a dream greatly increases the chance of remembering it- so a lot of people remember a disproportionate number of nightmares.

When people are training themselves to remember more dreams they often do so by timing it so they'll be woken mid-dream (alarm clocks, some folks overfill their bladder, some even train themselves to be forced awake by good dreams).

That said, if you want to learn to remember your dreams, wait til a time when you are both getting plenty of sleep and able to get away with being sleep-deprived, and I can get you started. :) It's totally possible, just takes patience.

Yes, we are the place you bring your holy crap too. :D

:roll:

Hah. Hahahaha. I get it. Because he's a reservoir angel, even his crap is holy. *cackles sleep-deprivedly* Everything's funnier when you crawl away to pass out at 9AM and climb outta bed at 2PM...

But seriously, what about all those radioactive butterflies flapping their wings in Japan. How are they affecting the world? >.>

Considering their deformed wings are smaller in proportion to their insectibodiez than they ought to be, I bet hurricane season will be gentle this year...

Cute. But I bet you can't say lolctopus outloud without stubbling on or skipping constanants.

I said it perfectly on the first try! Woot for Atlantic Canadian accents?

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
My brain doesn't feel like working tonight. Well, it does. Just not on the things I want it to. It's so unreasonable.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
OK, who's effing squid is this? I want to know now! Honestly, I could :gaah

:dire:

I'm so stressed I've given myself a headache* haven't done that in years

*or maybe that's the new carpet?

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
That dream sounds fun. Especially since you didn't say that I said something stupid ;)

And those faces were pretty sharp.
No, you didn't say anything stupid at all. In fact you were very charming and articulate and I think you were a horse.

So... we're out of work again... which means...

I'M CURRENTLY GETTING PAID TO WRITE!

:D
Yaaaaay!!

Goooooood evening folks!

Reservoir Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Listening to epic music is going nothing to get me out of my slump. Usually that works, but today... meh.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, so let me get this straight. Besides the difference in temperature... Summer in parts of the U.S. both begins earlier and ends earlier? We didn't get true summer weather til late June, but we'll be keeping it til about mid-September...

No. We have eighty degree weather up through the middle of October. We usually don't see temps in the 30's until late November, middle of December.

That's why I was worrying! 70 degree weather in August? That is so freaking WRONG!

ETA: Just checked: it's 90 degrees right now, beautiful, warm, not too humid. Perfect!

Reservoir Angel

Registered
Reaction score
*slams head into desk* Work damn it! Work! *nothing happens*

Do you know if there's somewhere I can get a new brain? This one's defective.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Take a nap :)

I'm trying. But babies like to eat sometimes. Go figure.

There's nothing better than a box of kittens when you're in need of a smile. :D

So... we're out of work again... which means...

I'M CURRENTLY GETTING PAID TO WRITE!

:D

I wish I was getting paid.

Ran errands. Little K was well behaved. Now he's napping and I'm feeding Baby K before I have to jump into this massive pile of laundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.