• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader for YA Fantasy Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlyte

Master of Plot Explosions
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ephixbooks.wordpress.com
Hello, everyone! My, it's been a while since I last looked for a beta reader for this novel, The Third Face--about a year, in fact! In that time, I've made a lot of improvements (taking it to I believe the 7th draft). Now I need a beta reader that can honestly tell me: is this ready for publication?

Over the next few months, I'll be sending it to readers in five parts and asking for that kind of feedback.

Here's my summary. Let me warn you--this novel is not for the faint of heart.

Rasuke is not well. Every few days, he wakes up on the ground somewhere, with a dead body. He doesn't know anything about how these apparent murders happened, but he is the main suspect.​ ​

Add to this the fact that in a village of other intelligent creatures, Rasuke is the only human, and thus the town freak. Though he participates in the local rituals, he also longs for a taste of human culture.
​​
Meanwhile, a man back from the dead works with his demonic grandson to save their kind from the torment of the religious zealots that seek to destroy them. They are searching out a select few in the world that have unimaginable powers, and in the midst of war and destruction, what they find is Rasuke.

But of course, the question is, why would they possibly want someone like him?

Please post or send a personal message if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.