XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Ohhh I made the mistake of turning on the television while eating lunch and the new Jane Eyre was on. There went half my afternoon. :(

In other news, Michael Fassbender makes a fabulous Mr. Rochester. :D

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Tomorrow I get a cut and color. I'm thinking of keeping the platinum and adding blue. Or purple. Or both.

You should get what they call 'ombre' color (where it goes from light to colored). Your hair would look amazing if you had platinum at the roots and then had it slowly darken to dark purple or blue.

I needs a hug. :( Today at work sucked so much I used my breaks to go job hunting online. There's nothing else open right now. :(

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not going to keep it with that name, it's just the first thing that came to mind.

Plus, to be fair, it is a pretty good drug.

Still dire. But not as dire as superhero drugs.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
You should get what they call 'ombre' color (where it goes from light to colored). Your hair would look amazing if you had platinum at the roots and then had it slowly darken to dark purple or blue.

ooooOOOooooh!

I needs a hug. :( Today at work sucked so much I used my breaks to go job hunting online. There's nothing else open right now. :(
:Hug2: Hang in there!

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Did you know they make Marshmallow (Fruity) Pebbles now?
Yep. I just had them not too long ago. I remember when they released them when I was a kid. They called them Dino Peebles then.

Why doesnt anyone around here name superheros after me. :cry:

What would you like your super power to be? The ability to shape-shift into a horse?

:Hug2:

I'm right there with you. My work just keeps slashing my hours for no real reason. I'm also looking elsewhere, but the market just sucks.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What would you like your super power to be? The ability to shape-shift into a horse?

Hmmm, Ghost Horse powers would be awesome. On the other hand, my alias really is derived from phoenix, and as I am now running on 5.5 hours of sleep in... Whatever many hours... I feel like I could use some fire power. Lots of fire power. Burrrrnnnn all the things.

Bwah ha ha.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What is a fasbender??

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm, Ghost Horse powers would be awesome. On the other hand, my alias really is derived from phoenix, and as I am now running on 5.5 hours of sleep in... Whatever many hours... I feel like I could use some fire power. Lots of fire power. Burrrrnnnn all the things.

Bwah ha ha.
What about a fire-breathing horse, or better yet, a fire-breathing pegasus? Not only could you be a horse, you could burn sh*t up and fly. I think it's a win-win-win situation. :)

And on that note, I'm off for the night. Good night Cantina.

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure nobody's even really paying attention here at the moment, but I'll say goodnight anyway. Because I was taught manners and by God I shall use them at least once!

Goodnight Cantina. :D

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score

:Hug2:s to you!

I don't understand this scale, but I'm pretty sure this means that I deserve cake. *nods*

o_O

George Orwell? 'Cause you said 1984?

In the beginning Winston writes in his contraband notebook: The punishment for thoughtcrime is not death. Thoughtcrime IS death. The purpose of "newspeak" (such as ungood instead of bad, and plusungood for very bad) is to eliminate various concepts from verbal speech, in order to reduce the amount of internal dialogue a person is capable of - thus making it difficult or impossible to form dissenting opinions, let alone actually articulate them.

But, since we're already talking about politics---> Let them eat cake!

What about a fire-breathing horse, or better yet, a fire-breathing pegasus? Not only could you be a horse, you could burn sh*t up and fly. I think it's a win-win-win situation. :)

Aren't there ghost stories about phantom firebreathing horses somewhere in the UK? Or did the book of folklore 'n' shizz I reread a zillion times as a kid rip me off?

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Pegasi breath fire out of their mouths.... Unicorns shoot rainbows out of their asses?

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
That he does. *swoons*

Right?!

:Hug2:

Ooh, just like what's name made a surprisingly good Mr. Thinger. Yep.

Right!?

Wait, what?

Bwah ha ha.

*hugs*

*backs away slowly*

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
LadyV, I like the way you think.

Aren't there ghost stories about phantom firebreathing horses somewhere in the UK? Or did the book of folklore 'n' shizz I reread a zillion times as a kid rip me off?

If there are, I need them.

*hugs*

*backs away slowly*

Don't go. i found a new toy in the basement. :flamethrower:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe we should be the Flaming Rainbow Poop Cantina. It would be better than the crap name we have now.

I should not sleep more often. I come up with the best ideas. *nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.