Almost game time, folks

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
God, I fell asleep before midnight. Fortunately I woke up a little before 8, so in an hour and a half of coffee and cigarette madness, I've written my first 1500 words (approx.). Now that I've had my morning-AW-fix, I'm off to the service station, because we need milk.

That coffee I had? The milk was slightly iffy, which I didn't realise until I threw up a little after finding a film of coffee-coloured muck on my tongue, and having an upset stomach. Way to start NaNo, go me...

Reaction score
Pfft. You've seen the outline. Does that look like a friendship-killer to you?

Rushie

Registered
Reaction score
You guys are making me nervous! I finally finished my outline. Now I still need to decide on my three characters' names. Cannot write word 1 without names. Four and a half hours to come up with three names....

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Daniel Cross now exists to the tune of a couple hundred words, a clear of his throat and a few words across the countertop to Reece. :D

Reaction score
I have SO missed writing the first draft of something. I am never leaving it a fortnight again.

It takes me two weeks to edit a novel and I knew today I'd be starting NaNo today so it'd be a tight squeeze. I had another novel to prepare for subbing so saw to that instead, which still left me with days and days with nothing to do. Edited a few chapters but I don't like starting unless I can do the whole book...

Ahhh.

I LOVE THIS JOB.

Also - Daniel. Him smexy.