Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
Jokes go in the Cabaret. But...does your friend like pictures of mostly naked men? I can help there.

Or does she just go for a guy with a big, long...nose?

(RT has that amazing draw, doesn't he? I mean, you see his nose and then...all else fades away...)

ETA: I put a naked man in the Cabaret first. Then, if your friend or, you know, you, like, I'll add some jokes. I have a whole bunch that just came in new, hot off the presses, so to speak...

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com
Here I am, back again! I finally sawed through the manacles with my nail file. How's tricks? Don't get in any strange cars, and watch out for guys in ankle-length raincoats.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
***stares at floor as Ben shakes $10K worth of contraband out of Tsuki's various pockets. Scoops up half the stuff on the floor.***

You see, Ben, that's what I like about teenagers. You can shake them down for their drugs and they can't do a thing about it.

***Tosses Tsuki back a bottle of low dose generic Ritilan***

Here...you're gonna need this.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Featherish hat? Hussy I understand, but I never remove my nightcap. You must be confused, Jay (as usual). :D

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
***stares at floor as Ben shakes $10K worth of contraband out of Tsuki's various pockets. Scoops up half the stuff on the floor.***

You see, Ben, that's what I like about teenagers. You can shake them down for their drugs and they can't do a thing about it.

***Tosses Tsuki back a bottle of low dose generic Ritilan***

Here...you're gonna need this.
:( Damn you, Jay. Damn you.

Woah woah, hey, put the vicodin back in purse. Now, Jay!

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
Oh please. Don't even act like you didn't pay me to do it.
That was One time. And only because I'd drink taken. Plus you said it was a gentle, relaxing precursor to... other things. Liar!

When you said walk up and down me, I thought bare feet dipped in oil. Not Great big Honking boots with golf cleats!

*sees the thread title*
Lady Jay, Tsuki's airing embarrasing secrets.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
That was One time. And only because I'd drink taken. Plus you said it was a gentle, relaxing precursor to... other things. Liar!

When you said walk up and down me, I thought bare feet dipped in oil. Not Great big Honking boots with golf cleats!

*sees the thread title*
Lady Jay, Tsuki's airing embarrasing secrets.
Oh quit you're whining! Not only did you give me those boots, you said they were your ex's!

And it was gentle and relaxing. For me, at least. You just cried most of the time.

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
Oh quit you're whining! Not only did you give me those boots, you said they were your ex's!

And it was gentle and relaxing. For me, at least. You just cried most of the time.
Those weren't tears, they were Blood!
And I fail to see how jumping up and down on a person while wearing spiky boots can be... yeah, I see your point. But still, you should have seen the look the doctor gave me!

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Those weren't tears, they were Blood!
And I fail to see how jumping up and down on a person while wearing spiky boots can be... yeah, I see your point. But still, you should have seen the look the doctor gave me!
That would explain why the tears came out of your mouth and nose and chest, huh? Yeah.... And it would also explain why it was red and why I got hungry when I saw it.... Hmm...

:D He probably gave you the same look he gave my Uncle Jack 4 years ago (who actually did get a hooker stiletto stuck between his ribs).

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
And it would also explain why it was red and why I got hungry when I saw it
*backs slowly away towards the gun-rack*

TsukinBondage said:
:D He probably gave you the same look he gave my Uncle Jack 4 years ago (who actually did get a hooker stiletto stuck between his ribs).
Now there's a stroy worth telling.
*strums guitar*
Gather round children, to hear the legend of Uncle Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.