Registered
Reaction score
Lewd lobster humor about claw size?

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Whoa! Lobsters don't believe in foreplay, do they?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Probably that a pot of hot water is their version of hell, a sea of jumbo shrimp, and ooodles of 'em, their Heaven; hmmm...what do you suppose their version of purgatory would be?

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
The holding tank in the lobby of any fine sea food restaurant? Do you imagine they sit there wondering if they'll be rescued or eaten?

And what do they see outside their holding tanks? Dead lobsters on plates carried back and forth? Is that not enough to raise their anxiety level?

Rainy Night

INFJ
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rainynightproductions.com
Well, if the holding tank is in the lobby they probably wouldn't see the surf and turf... probably they see kids like mine who tap on the glass and try to reach in a pull out the lobsters... what degree of terror must be ravaging the lobster at this point?

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Do you think davids will be willing to pose as the poster lobster for the campaign?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Want an instant cure from ever eating lobster again? On the Discovery Channel (that my then toddler used to make me watch EVERY nature show with her) they showed the scientific madending episode that the lobster is the ocean's version of a cockroach...same family, just much bigger, and that we are simply eating a massive sized cockroach.
Now, I've put all kinds of things in my mouth--leave it alone, Woof--but NEVVAAHH will one of THOSE lobsterinos go in MY mouth again!!!
In the words of SpongBob: EVVAHH!

Now, don't you think THAT would make a great incentive towards our Save The Lobsters campaign?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. I like that. A protest puke. I'm in!
Dearest Lady, your book is FINALLY on its way! You will never believe how much I've accomplished today--I work best under deadline. Since I leave tomorrow, I'm killing myself getting everything finished today.

So, when do we start our march...er...puking-fest?
Was that not the grosest thing you've ever heard, that revelation regarding lobsters the oceans version of roaches? Do you think that's why pirates say: shiver me timbers?
Do you think I should cease these questions and take a tea break?

The Lady

Critical Member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
theladywolf.livejournal.com
Where would you like to deposit your protestpuke? A lobster shaped swimming pool perhaps? A fish restaurant?

So, when do you think my book will get here? :D

Parkinsonsd

Registered
Reaction score
If you intend on puking in a pool, and I suspect given the intention the act may be easily achievable, will you go swimming in it after? Or during? Or do you just plan on leaning over the side, letting it rip and then taking off to let some poor schlep clean up your vomit?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Can't be any worse than someone pissing in the pool & everyone's swimming in it.
Which is why I NEVER swim in a public pool...or one filled with kids. The one with kids has a tendency to have floaties...green floaties.
Still haven't had time to brew that tea, can you tell?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Um, Rainy? I'm in Germany. The marching, for me, would entail a wee bit swimming also. I love the water. I love swimming naked; however, naked simply provides easier chow-down for sharks. And then there's those pesky jellyfish. Ever been stung by one?

Status
Not open for further replies.