College Students Writing For Teens

Parataxis

Obsessive Plotting Disorder
Registered
Reaction score
*Gasp*

Okay, I am alive. All is well. Exams are over....

Now I have to unpack. >_<

Smiley0501

Lurker, now activated. :-)
Registered
Reaction score
*sobs* Stop it...I am jealous!!

Guys, I got to 46,000 words in my revising-ness. :D Yay!! I'm hoping to get to 50k by the end of July or something. Whee! Makin' progress on the revisions, woot woot.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I seriously need to just finish Awaking Melody and get busy on revisions/edits on One Lantern Short. It's getting annoying that I haven't finished this beast yet.

fredXgeorge

I heart sexy elves and wizards.
Registered
Reaction score
I've had pretty much the worst day ever; we had to put our dog Lolly down.

AmandaS

Registered
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear that, fredXgeorge. Losing a member of your family is incredibly hard.

fredXgeorge

I heart sexy elves and wizards.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! It's been horrible and I've been crying every day. And now I have to start preparing for exams, which is exactly what I want to be doing right now ugh.

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. Job hunting, writing, job hunting, school, job hunting, the occasional hike (hopefully, if my knee's good enough to do it), job hunting, maybe doing Camp NaNoWriMo (if I finish the project I'm working on), and did I mention job hunting? :tongue

Smiley0501

Registered
Reaction score
Job hunting, apartment hunting, finishing revisions, job hunting, oh did I mention job hunting?
The woes of being a college graduate :tongue

casualrungal

Registered
Reaction score
All this talk of job hunting from college graduates is getting me really nervous for next year! Good luck!

My plans are: working, finishing my novel and revising/editing it, running lots and lots, seeing friends, reading fiction now that I have time again... ahh summer is such bliss!

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not even a graduate yet. Just trying to get a job so I can pay to live. School's covered, but books, rent, food, medical stuff--you know, all the things people need to survive--aren't.

AmandaS

Registered
Reaction score
Bookgirl--are you me? ;) That sounds like my summer (writing, job hunting, Camp NaNo) down to the hopeful plans of hiking if my knee doesn't act up.

Job searching is my first priority. Writing is my second. I've been awful at both so far, to be honest!

Smiley0501

Registered
Reaction score
Okay so I just got notes from my beta reader on the 2nd half of my WIP. %^$# so much work!! But...I saw it in my head - a shinier finished version, so hopefully that will happen. *sighs wistfully*

Hm what else, I went to a wedding last night :D Got to dance with the groom (he's my cousin), drank some, danced some, ate some...had a pretty good time. :)

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
I have two weddings to go to tonight, but no mode of transportation. Which really sucks. I can miss one of them if I have to, but the other.... I just can't miss it. The bride and I have been really good friends for about 10 years, and the groom...well...Let's just say I did not like him in eighth grade (when all three of us had a bunch of classes together), but then he grew up and became a really likable guy.

Smiley0501

Registered
Reaction score
Wow that is a long time to know a couple (or to be in a rel.). Good luck on getting transportation- I am sure something will work out. :)