Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricatedParadise

Can be bribed with circus peanuts
Registered
Reaction score
In other news, my 1yr old has a biting problem. Well, it's not really a problem for her, just the people she bites -- so... me.

It's taken me 3 mos to figure out, but I think I've finally got it. She understands a ridiculous amount of words and basic directions. When I offer her food, I say "want a bite?" And when she bites me, I tell her "no, don't bite!". I've made the connection that she only bites me when she's hungry. Therefore, it must be either her way of saying "bite", or she must believe I am made of food.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
418947_385223484840444_205344452828349_1411317_2069181284_n.jpg

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When I offer her food, I say "want a bite?" And when she bites me, I tell her "no, don't bite!".

These would seem like contradictory instructions- she is, after all, taking you up on your offer. And that she only does it with you further supports this idea.

Time to change Mommy's behavior.

:D

And Vince is right, you look edible.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Nope. Not confused.

Just felt like putting a bunch of question marks to see what FP would do.

Here, lets try it again..

?????????????????????????????????

FabricatedParadise

Can be bribed with circus peanuts
Registered
Reaction score
This is much better than what I did.

*hasn't had sushi in far, far, FAR too long*

:e2bummed:

I had sushi last night. And the night before that. I usually eat sushi at least once a week. That and chipotle. Which for anyone who cares (and those who don't) is pronounced chip-oat-lay. Not, chipOLte. I haz a pet peeve.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I had sushi last night. And the night before that. I usually eat sushi at least once a week. That and chipotle. Which for anyone who cares (and those who don't) is pronounced chip-oat-lay. Not, chipOLte. I haz a pet peeve.

As pet peeves go, that's a very understandable one. :D

And while I live in a sizable enough town, we aren't very ethnically diverse here. There isn't even a decent Korean place (though there is a Thai one, oddly enough), and there is one location for decent gyros in town. ONE.

I like where I live, but there are trade-offs for the advantages.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I'd gladly trade a couple of Chinese places for somewhere that does good gyros.

I'd almost trade our favorite sushi place for somewhere that can do a decent coney dog.

I'm basic.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I'd gladly trade a couple of Chinese places for somewhere that does good gyros.

I have heard it is good, but it is cash only and not exactly centrally located. What I'd like is a place that was more conveniently located. But this is where I live.

There is, in theory, here in the small town I live in (as opposed to where I work, where the gyro place is) a place that serves them. But it is also a pizza and sandwich place, which rather diminishes my expectations.

Still tempting, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.