EVEN NEWER 3-WORD POST!!!

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in her eyes. He whispered sweet nothings in her ears.

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love. Unfortunately, I have herpes and it's quite catchy. Sorry."

Ray smiled, because he had herpes as well, and together they could infect Lynard Skynard and take over the Southern Rock scene.

"Wait a minute!" cautioned Penelope. "I just remembered! There's something else you need to know. Better sit down."

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant, are you? You appear larger than you were last month."

"No, you idiot!"

"Idiot? That's not very Southern Rock."

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It wasn't coffee like you said. It was gin and tonic. And NOW I've been gassy and need Gas-X. And maybe surgery."

Following a brief silence, Ray said, "This is silly. You want money? Why, you little......Some romantic evening!" He slapped his fingers and awoke in his bed.

Her heavy breathing reminded him of an army buddy. Jim died in battle. Ray still thought of him as a brother. Under hypnosis, he remembered his birth mother telling him his true identity. Somewhat comforted by the memory, he thought back to the time when he and Jim hired whores for the night. The smell of sex and coffee ememas, Jim and he had a blast. Where did they all go after all those years of searching for love? Ray rested his chin on his hand, weeping uncontrollably, feeling lost, wishing Jim were still alive. Whores were history. Now, a quest for this mysterious Penelope, his dream girl.

First, Ray needed a plan. Where are those toys I used to let Bear nibble on?

The phone was bloody from Ray's cut hand. Darn those big butter knives, but what the heck, ya gotta eat!

But then again...

He dialed the whorehouse nearest to his apartment.

"Hullo? House of Love, Sara the slave is out, Jill speaking."

"Hi there. I'm horny. Can you help me? I want you to tickle me."

"Sir, I think you've misdialed. We are dominatrixes. We excel in pure punishment not pleasure - everyone but me."

"I LIKE TICKLING!!! I'm on my knees begging you. I'll pay you ANYTHING!"

"Okay, okay. But Kate must

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in her eyes. He whispered sweet nothings in her ears.

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you are, my love. Unfortunately, I have herpes and it's quite catchy. Sorry."

Ray smiled, because he had herpes as well, and together they could infect Lynard Skynard and take over the Southern Rock scene.

"Wait a minute!" cautioned Penelope. "I just remembered! There's something else you need to know. Better sit down."

Ray sat down and shifted uncomfortably. "You're not pregnant, are you? You appear larger than you were last month."

"No, you idiot!"

"I'm just bloated! But I need something from you. Do you remember that night when you gave me an enema? It wasn't coffee like you said. It was gin and tonic. And NOW I've been gassy and need Gas-X. And maybe surgery."

Following a brief silence, Ray said, "This is silly. You want money? Why, you little......Some romantic evening!" He slapped his fingers and awoke in his bed.

Her heavy breathing reminded him of an army buddy. Jim died in battle. Ray still thought of him as a brother. Under hypnosis, he remembered his birth mother telling him his true identity. Somewhat comforted by the memory, he thought back to the time when he and Jim hired whores for the night. The smell of sex and coffee ememas, Jim and he had a blast. Where did they all go after all those years of searching for love? Ray rested his chin on his hand, weeping uncontrollably, feeling lost, wishing Jim were still alive. Whores were history. Now, a quest for this mysterious Penelope, his dream girl.

The phone was bloody from Ray's cut hand. Darn those big butter knives, but what the heck, ya gotta eat!

But then again...

"Sir, I think you've misdialed. We are dominatrixes. We excel in pure punishment not pleasure - everyone but me."

"Okay, okay. But Kate must approve this. She's

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Okay, okay. But Kate must approve this. She's a brutal vixen

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Okay, okay. But Kate must approve this. She's a brutal vixen and ex-con."

"Yikes!

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Yikes!" Ray's organ grew

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Yikes!" Ray's organ grew quite a bit

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Yikes!" Ray's organ grew quite a bit louder, his music

ArynStephens

Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Yikes!" Ray's organ grew quite a bit louder, his music swelling in crescendo.

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Yikes!" Ray's organ grew quite a bit louder, his music swelling in crescendo. His hands grabbed

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Yikes!" Ray's organ grew quite a bit louder, his music swelling in crescendo. His hands grabbed the nearby jar

ArynStephens

Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Yikes!" Ray's organ grew quite a bit louder, his music swelling in crescendo. His hands grabbed the nearby jar of Vick's Mentholatum

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Yikes!" Ray's organ grew quite a bit louder, his music swelling in crescendo. His hands grabbed the nearby jar of Vick's Mentholatum.

"Tell me how

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Yikes!" Ray's organ grew quite a bit louder, his music swelling in crescendo. His hands grabbed the nearby jar of Vick's Mentholatum.

"Tell me how this works," he

(EDIT: You people! This started out as such a nice, romantic story)

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Tell me how this works," he said, closing the

(I know, Kate! It's that dominatrix Jill! She whipped us into submission)

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Tell me how this works," he said, closing the jar. "Check or

(I know, Kate! It's that dominatrix Jill! She whipped us into submission)

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Tell me how this works," he said, closing the jar. "Check or credit card, babe?"

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"Tell me how this works," he said, closing the jar. "Check or credit card, babe?"

"CASH," said Jill.

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"CASH," said Jill. Her perfect bosoms

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"CASH," said Jill. Her perfect bosoms fell out of

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"CASH," said Jill. Her perfect bosoms fell out of her halter as

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"CASH," said Jill. Her perfect bosoms fell out of her halter as she stretched. "Oops.

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"CASH," said Jill. Her perfect bosoms fell out of her halter as she stretched. "Oops. That sexy VoteBot

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"CASH," said Jill. Her perfect bosoms fell out of her halter as she stretched. "Oops. That sexy VoteBot jolted my twins

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

"No, you idiot!"

But then again...

"CASH," said Jill. Her perfect bosoms fell out of her halter as she stretched. "Oops. That sexy VoteBot distracted her.

"Hello?