Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
I think I should take him down to the dungeon and shear him, just to be sure.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I think I should take him down to the dungeon and shear him, just to be sure.

Now why do you have to get him all excited like that? Hell, he'll knock us all down the stairs just trying to get down there. :rolleyes:

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
All Hail Queen Night-Flyer. Geeze, I almost typed Knight Rider. I need sleep. :e2smack:

Your gift:

muskox.jpg

Exotic muskoxen from the far north tundra.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
wow! That's like a delicacy (sp?) for dragons! We'll have a great feast tomorrow night to celebrate. Until then I'll keep them with me in my chambers in case I need a late night snack.

Thank you, Princess LadyV. :) I grant you a goat or pig, take both! Take two of both! Hell, take all of them!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
mm...BACON!!! And ham! And chops! This will go along nicely with bos' cousins. Thank you, Prince Charles.

Make yourself at home. sort of, we do want the castle still standing. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Is that pronounced like Butch? Sounds a bit harsh for a girl, but it's your calf name her what you will.

I would've named her Dinner (in prep. for the future). So, I'm sure she likes Butch just fine. :D

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Goats.

Very large goats.

Hence, cousins.

:D
Actually, I would say sheep. So closer than cousins. :D

As members of the subfamily Caprinae of the family Bovidae, muskoxen are more closely related to sheep and goats than to oxen; however, they are placed in their own genus, Ovibos (Latin: "sheep-ox").
From Wiki's article on Muskox

All I know is I am not going anywhere near the Queen's bedchambers--in fact that whole wing of the castle--until all those animals are gone and the place scrubbed and sanitized. They are called muskox for a reason, and being in close proximity to her Majesty for a late night snack in which they are on the menu is probably not improving the associated smells at all. ;)

Good morning, my Queen.

Good morning, dear Royals.

I have a drs appt this morning. Just routine. I hope she doesn't try to stick me with any more additional scripts. I can't afford it and I am going to flat out refuse. The two meds I have to take tax my finances enough. What is it with drs anyway?

Morningcoffee.jpg

Fruit-1.jpg
eggs-benedict-salmon.jpg
fullbreakfast-1.jpg

Komnena

In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah
Registered
Reaction score
Buwch is Welsh for cow. I picked the name because I'm of Welsh descent on my father's side.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, Princess LadyV. :) I grant you a goat or pig, take both! Take two of both! Hell, take all of them!
cuteanimalssqueespreego.jpg

Yay! They're rather cute. I'm not sure I can eat either. I think I'll keep them as pets instead.

Charles Farley

Bango Skank
Registered
Reaction score
mm...BACON!!! And ham! And chops! This will go along nicely with bos' cousins. Thank you, Prince Charles.

Make yourself at home. sort of, we do want the castle still standing. :D

I'll leave all my splodin' stuff over at The Asylum . . . but . . if I break out the Jimmie Beam . . .well . . . :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hellooooo Royals. I forgot I was queen...:O But only for a wee moment.

Did I hear someone mention Jim Beam? That will go great with the musky oxen. :D

ooh, Welsh. Ireland gets along with Welsh, right? I have Irish roots and I just found out not long ago, also German. Who'd a thought? That's just my mom's side. On my dad's side, I have Spanish and Indian. Odd mixture, if'n you ask me. :Shrug:

Awwww, what a cute little goat and piggie, yeah, I wouldn't eat those. Well, at least not until they were grown and ugly. :D

(actually in RL I could never hurt an animal, I'd be hell on a farm. I name everything and you know- once you name them they are your friends for life)

Great breakfast, Duchess Ambrosia! Thank you. And no worries about the muskoxen, I finished those off last night. ;) You really don't have to worry about posting breakfast for me, I can't get in here until the evening. But it does give the royals something to eat on all day.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The breakfast will always be fresh for you, whenever you decide to get around to eating it, your Majesty. ;)

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(actually in RL I could never hurt an animal, I'd be hell on a farm. I name everything and you know- once you name them they are your friends for life)

Once you name them, as you sit around the dinner table, you go, "Boy, [insert name] tastes good."

Least that's what we do.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
The breakfast will always be fresh for you, whenever you decide to get around to eating it, your Majesty. ;)

:Hug2:

Aw, no queen could ask for more. I'm at the marketplace all day, dealing with the royal pain in the asses. :D Nice to come home to a hot, fresh meal and good friends. :)

Once you name them, as you sit around the dinner table, you go, "Boy, [insert name] tastes good."

Least that's what we do.

As a dragon, I don't even name them.

...but IRL, show me a cow and I'll call him George, and pet him and love him, but I won't eat him. I can only eat critters that I don't know. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

It's a new rule of the land! So no cooking your friends and family members!

wait

I may have to rethink this.

Komnena

In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah
Registered
Reaction score
I have Scottish, Irish, German, Spanish,English, French and Dutch in me as well. And nobody is cooking my calf.

Status
Not open for further replies.