Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
It wasn't scary 'cause of the gorilla, it was scary cause suddenly she was saying "I'm so happy", "Praise Him", we were having flashes of her being a little girl, of her laughing creepily and screaming, a minotaur running at her with her looking extremely happy and almost orgasmic about it and the words in courier filling up the screen saying "Praise Him."

And HR, that's only the pre-credits sequence, so don't worry.

Anyway, it is definitely in my top ten, maybe top five. Wow. Just... wow. And the end, OH, GOD, THE END.

d'aww, Emil.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Imma do a bit of writing before pudding, but the timing-and-reward method will be later.

Also, I just realised I need to do more plotting after this scene - the next important scene, mostly, but maybe slightly less important scenes as well. Stickers are a godsend.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
YES PLEASE.

Do you want the blurb again?

ETA: A moment ago, I tripped up the stairs. At the bottom. My toe hurts.

Last edited:

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
The blurb:

Matthew has always dreamed about being a hero. And he's never had a chance to be one… until he comes across a girl being attacked by two werewolves and saves her. Now Matthew is caught up in the world of half-werewolves and the people determined to rid the world of them. Now he feels like he has the chance to become a hero - like his favourite, Harry Potter.

Carla is a half-werewolf and is being targeted. Her mother is human, her father is a werewolf. One day, she is attacked - nearly to death - by a pair of werewolves who believe in 'pure' werewolves - but rescued by Matthew. Now he is caught up in her world - and she has to decide whether or not she wants him to stay or go.

If it helps, the mood I'm going for is dark, slowly becoming hopeful. If that makes sense.

ETA: And use FB for the spelling of my name.

Last edited:

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Okay. I made it really simple, since I wasn't sure exactly what you wanted. If you like this direction, I can add more if you like. If you envisioned something else, just let me know. You were a little vague XD

underdogs1.png

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Yes. :D

And I may ask you to make me a A4 (UK) sized version at the editing stage to print out. :D

Imma save that and have the avater one as well.

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
I already found A4 on Photoshop. Now the problem is that I'm having trouble making the wolf big enough without making it a pixellated mess.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Aw. Don't worry then.

Avvie for this please? I've already changed my FB and Skype pictures. :')

Thalia

Registered
Reaction score
Okies, check your email. If it's too pixelly for you, don't tell me. I'll never know that you don't use it :tongue

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I have officially had the most awesome weekend.

EVER.

I got a completely unsolicated request from an agent - basically, she read a short story of mine THREE YEARS AGO, and she thought it was SO AWESOME that when she finally went from wanna be agent to actual agent, she asked me to send her a submission.

AND THEN, I didn't get rejected by the second round of rejections in the short story contest I have entered, so that means if my story passes the third round of rejections, it gets published AND I get 100 bucks!

AND I got to watch the Neverending Story with my girlfriend.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.