amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Also, in semi-related news, today was the first time I noticed the "sans pants" tag on this thread.

I just noticed that we're tagged with pants and sans pants, now.

Which reminds me of the old Infocom Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy text adventure game. (Where at one point, you had to possess both tea and no tea to move along in the game)

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
LOL - I have learned not to take juice off a kid when she is still drinking it. That's my great insight for the day. *sigh* The stain is never gonna come out...

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
You know your reporting of the nudity on True Blood is solid when VH1 cites you as source (see No. 8). Also, how did I become the authority on True Blood nudity? Is my family proud? Not sure... maybe they're just glad it's not my full-time job anymore?

I actually find this extremely awesome. As is the fact that you're noted for noticing Andy Bellefleur naked. Who is probably the character you want to notice naked on that show the least. :ROFL:

You've made me curious. :)

I'll PM you. :D

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I actually find this extremely awesome. As is the fact that you're noted for noticing Andy Bellefleur naked. Who is probably the character you want to notice naked on that show the least. :ROFL:

I'll PM you. :D

I like to think it shows my equal-opportunity approach to documenting nudity. :D

Last year I did an entire post chronicling the Alexander Skarsgard nude scenes. Some days I am surprised they pay me to do this.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
I like to think it shows my equal-opportunity approach to documenting nudity. :D

Last year I did an entire post chronicling the Alexander Skarsgard nude scenes. Some days I am surprised they pay me to do this.

Yeah...sounds like one of those jobs you really dread. :roll:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to smash my iPhone keypad now. Dong Gardening was at least hilarious. I refuse to look for any kind of asses.

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
Which reminds me of the old Infocom Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy text adventure game. (Where at one point, you had to possess both tea and no tea to move along in the game)

I'm extremely proud of myself for getting the Babel Fish without any sort of aid or hints.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Been there, done that.

Might even have a t-shirt.

Well since I didn't send you the t-shirt, you must have a lot of self purchased wearable trophies in your closet. How odd.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And at hour 22 I am going to try this restful sleep thing again. G'night folks. Happy sans pants night to all.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Just about setting the house on fire while roasting cherry tomatoes, zucchini, garlic and scallions. I'll totally call the fire department after I finish eating.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
15 hours and I'm still awake. I wish I knew where my sunasses were for my tired eyes...

:heart::heart::heart:

:D

Earth is still traveling around the sun, and the moon is still traveling around Earth. :D

*takes notes*

Is my family proud? Not sure... maybe they're just glad it's not my full-time job anymore?

This family is proud. The disturbed, twisted, sometimes limping, slightly maniacal family that is Teh Cantina.

I actually find this extremely awesome. As is the fact that you're noted for noticing Andy Bellefleur naked. Who is probably the character you want to notice naked on that show the least. :

Andy's actually looking pretty good this season, wouldn't you know?

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Max.

The kid is telling me how he's built a wormhole between our toilet and the toilet in his spaceship (made of soap) that shuttles him between Earth (where he works) and Saturn (where he lives). It is officially freaking me out.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
I lead a tortured life, Tiffany. TORTURED.

:Hug2:

Just about setting the house on fire while roasting cherry tomatoes, zucchini, garlic and scallions. I'll totally call the fire department after I finish eating.

I'm glad to see you have your priorities in order. :D

Andy's actually looking pretty good this season, wouldn't you know?

I cancelled HBO. :( So no, I wouldn't.

Luckily I am able to read the nice recap at H&H. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.