Status
Not open for further replies.

KimJo

Outside the box, with the werewolves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
karennacolcroft.com
Mods, please feel free to move if there's a spot other than here where this should go...

Harmony Ink Press (the YA imprint of Dreamspinner) publishes exclusively QUILTBAG YA fiction. On social media lately, they've mentioned several times that they're especially seeking books that *aren't* about gay teenage boys; they have an overabundance of those. They're looking for representation of other sexualities.

Among the things they've mentioned:
- Bisexual teenage girls (they have several books with bisexual boys, as I understand it)
- Lesbian teens
- Pansexual
- Asexual
- Non cis-gender characters

Pretty much anything that falls under the QUILTBAG umbrella, as long as it's YA fiction, they're interested in seeing. Their submission guidelines are here.

They're one of my publishers and are great to work with; the book in my avatar is my second novel with them, and I'm getting ready to submit my third. If you have questions about them as a publisher, they have a thread in the Bewares section (not sure if Harmony's name is in the thread title; it might be only under Dreamspinner), or feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.