A Game of Thrones Mega Thread (No Book Discussion)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh dear. As long as it isn't George RR Martin's brand of Karma.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
tho, that thread has spoilers, this one doesn't.

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
We really need three levels of spoiler threads. One for people who have read the books up to date, one for those who are as far as the most recent TV episode only (moi), and one even less spoilery, for those who might be behind.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We really need three levels of spoiler threads. One for people who have read the books up to date, one for those who are as far as the most recent TV episode only (moi), and one even less spoilery, for those who might be behind.

That's pretty much this thread.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bumping in case anyone wants to discuss without risk of spoilers

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
OK, I have something that wasn't in the books and has already happened on the show, but that I'm unsure of how to interpret. Would discussion of that fit this thread?

ETA: OK, it's when Ramsay Snow is having sex with the girl who helped him hunt down and kill the other girl. Then, Theon's sister arrives to break him out. Ramsay shows up at the dungeon all bloody and in a great mood. I'm wondering if we're just supposed to assume rough sex, or if he killed the girl during sex and that's why he's so happy. I know when I saw her helping him hunt, I thought, "He's bound to turn on her and hunt her soon." (Not a spoiler, not in the books.)

Last edited:

laurasbadideas

Registered
Reaction score
Website
unlikelyexplanations.com
Did Ghost survive tonight's episode? I didn't see anything that gave a clear indication one way or the other, but I wasn't giving the battle my full attention so I could easily have missed something.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Last I saw Ghost he was alive and killing Wildlings, but Thorne did not survive.

Last edited:

DavidZahir

Malkavian Primogen
Registered
Reaction score
Website
undeadwhispers.yuku.com
There's this great youtube channel of two British girls watching their favorite shows drunk and reacting. Lately they've started doing it with GOT. Since they are drunk and haven't read the books their reactions are fun! In particular they were terrified Sam was going to die.