Share Your Successes!

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
I have an accidental success to report. My debut novel 'Moro's Price' launched in July of 2012 through Loose Id, and sold fairly well for being a plotty space opera and M/M romance. Sales leveled off, but remained in the ten copies a month range.

Due to either an Amazon glitch, a genuine issue with the book description, or a petty complaint from a cyberstalker (we're still not sure which), the book was taken off Amazon last week.

Loose Id relaunched it a day later. It shot up the ranks, sold several dozen copies on multiple vendor sites (not just Amazon), and has stayed more or less within Amazon's top 100 for Science Fiction Romance since then. I'm getting new readers.

If it *was* my cyberstalker, thanks, dude.

SapphireGuardian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
igg.me
And one more success for today. It seems they're coming pretty fast these days. My translator told that the French Edition of my flagship book is 50% completed. :)

EDIT: And first sale in South Africa means I officially sold at least one Crystal Shade on every single continents - with the exception of Antarctica of course, but maybe, someday, I'll post one copy to AFB McMurdo, just for fun. :)

Last edited:

MandyHarbin

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mandyharbin.com
Woot, The Shifter Seduction Boxed Set I'm a part of (which released on Wednesday for $0.99) is in the top 100 on B&N! It got close to breaking into the overall 100 on Amazon yesterday (around 200 now). But I have an "Author Rank" (#23 in Paranormal Romance on Amazon). :D

SapphireGuardian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
igg.me
And after yesterday's South Africa and Netherlands sales today I can chalk up another uncommon country where I had a few sales; Switzerland. This year is getting better and better in the name of World Domination. :)

Last edited:

Nick Russell

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I have been so busy that I have not had much opportunity to get on here recently. But I wanted to report that Amazon contacted me to make an offer to republish Dog's Run under their Thomas & Mercer imprint, which is their home for mysteries and thrillers. At this point I am not going to accept under their terms, which I feel would limit my ability to publish future books on my own timeline.