Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
i don't know about the others but i brought some important facts to the thread

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
Wouldja get outta here, quickie? I stop in for a minute and you're still here!

ETA: AM and Cray, too. Shoo!

Last edited:

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
Quickie WANTS to be female, doesn't he.

My hubby called me from work. He's taking Sunday off and will be taking the boys out on an all day outing. I will get a full writing day. Plus, he's always appreciative of my cooking and my ass. All is forgiven.

Our anniversary is called Slap Day, by the way. Ten years ago yesterday I slapped him hard in the face and demanded he take me home with him. Yesterday I didn't even slap him like I usually do on our anniversary. That's how he knew I was really upset with him.

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
strugglingwritersblog.blogspot.com
We need to get back on topic and talk about girl stuff again. Maybe we can scare him away with girl talk.

I wonder if we girls spend enough time on here together, our periods will sync? Haha...that'd be pretty funny! I remember living at home with my mom and two sisters was a lot of fun. My poor little brother grew up with us all PMSing at the same time. Although, in the end it did him good. Now he's 18, and he can hear girl talk and not blush or run away. It doesn't bother him at all.

Anthony Matias

Registered
Reaction score
Our anniversary is called Slap Day, by the way. Ten years ago yesterday I slapped him hard in the face and demanded he take me home with him. Yesterday I didn't even slap him like I usually do on our anniversary. That's how he knew I was really upset with him.

That's beautiful and touching DH. Almost brought a tear to my eye. :)

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
Quickie WANTS to be female, doesn't he.

My hubby called me from work. He's taking Sunday off and will be taking the boys out on an all day outing. I will get a full writing day. Plus, he's always appreciative of my cooking and my ass. All is forgiven.

You're a lucky, lucky lady. :D

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody else experience diarrhea on day one of their period?????

Did that do the trick?

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, if you've been on any form of hormonal birth control, you are not allowed to say you're regular. You are planned.

Caffein keeps you regular?

Last edited:

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Or were you talking about your big potty? Coffee does the opposite for me....loose as a goose!

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Interesting. Well I guess in a sense it keeps me regular, in the sense that it makes me go. HEHE.

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Interesting. Well I guess in a sense it keeps me regular, in the sense that it makes me go. HEHE.

Well, that's probably a more accurate way to describe it. I was trying to be polite, although I don't know why since we're all GIRLS in here.

*hears snickers from unwanted BOYS in the background*

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Yea...my Diarrhea comment had'em runnin for a second.

ACEnders

Self-Banned
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Guess they came back when they remembered they were boys, and boys joke about that stuff all the time.

Alright, girls (and boys that may be hovering in the corner) I'm finally on my way home. My hubby says he's gonna give me special attention tonight. ;)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Guess they came back when they remembered they were boys, and boys joke about that stuff all the time.

Alright, girls (and boys that may be hovering in the corner) I'm finally on my way home. My hubby says he's gonna give me special attention tonight. ;)

Ooooh nice. Ta Ta!