Almost game time, folks

half.jaded

Gone insane. Be right back.
Registered
Reaction score
Underground, trying to bomb the headquarters of ev
Me too! I'm a first time Nano-er, I'm not doing too good in Physics and I've got to stay in the cemetery all day during November 1 and 2. I wonder if I can keep life together while trying to salvage my physics grade.

inkspatters

The coordinates keep changing...
Registered
Reaction score
Lol, for me it's less than fifteen minutes till midnight and the first of November, now. Fingers crossed that I get off to a good start :)

inkspatters

The coordinates keep changing...
Registered
Reaction score
And...NaNo just started. Here I go!

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Go inkspatters and the rest you Australians!

Type! Type! :whip: Type you lucky dogs!

Thump

defying grabbity
Registered
Reaction score
Spending one short day in the Emerald City
Hmm... that's something I've been wondering about. Does NaNo start when it's the first of November in the US, in the country (pacific island?) that's most to the east or at Greenwich? Because I'm on GMT and I was wondering :D

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Hmm... that's something I've been wondering about. Does NaNo start when it's the first of November in the US, in the country (pacific island?) that's most to the east or at Greenwich? Because I'm on GMT and I was wondering :D

It starts whenever it's Nov 1 locally. For me, that's about 16 minutes from now...

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
There are hours and hours and hours to go... I'm killing time by chain-smoking, drinking and being unsociable. Nothing special, then...

Thump

defying grabbity
Registered
Reaction score
Spending one short day in the Emerald City
I'm itching to start... I've got my snacks, caffeine, time, a purry cat, my friends are busy... The housemates are around and being annoying though, that's about the only bad thing. An advantage to NaNo is that it gives me something to do that helps me ignore the people I live with.

Lauretta

In the fantasy word.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ciliegino.dallemieparti.net
aaaahhhhhh! almost there!!!! 8 hours and 30 mins to go here!!!
Fingers crossed and best of luck to who has already started and to who's going to be soon!!!

I will have my coffe with me!

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have 5 characters, a location, a crucible and a plot.

I can't wait to start writing. Right now I'm just hashing out some of the complications and details.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't decided on *anything*, not even a setting or a scene or a character. I'm thinking I might be screwed. Or it'll end up being a work of heartbreaking GENIUS! :roll: Or is it heartbreaking work of genius? Details, details.

Reaction score
GOD I am so Jonesing to start this novel.

At midnight I shall reveal the title and UNTOLD levels of filth. Oh yes. It will be AWN.

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
Augh, 13 hours to go :( My fingers have been itching so bad I started a short story just to keep myself busy. Good thing I've got many errands to do today, or I'd go mad from waiting.

san_remo_ave

Back at it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainegolden.com
I'm so ready to get going in, oh, 10 1/2 hours.... I'll be hosting a write in at local late-night coffee shop, so should be nice and caffeinated and ready to type when the midnight hour is upon us... Lori is still gonna kick my ass, wordcount-wise, but I don't care. I'm ready to get this story down on paper. :D

Rushie

Registered
Reaction score
Since we're supposed to set our clocks back tonight, does that mean we get an extra hour compared to people who don't do the daylight savings time thingie? Does that mean we cheated?

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Since we're supposed to set our clocks back tonight, does that mean we get an extra hour compared to people who don't do the daylight savings time thingie? Does that mean we cheated?

We can't help that we have to set our clocks back. It's not cheating. I guess if someone felt strongly enough about the issue, they could submit their final NaNo novel file no later than 11 p.m. local time, November 30.

Last edited:

Ice Zero

Registered
Reaction score
I have the whole idea minus a complete outline....and ive had no idea how unready i am until this point. Shit im screwed im in no way ready and i have less than 6 hours to be ready.