Agent Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eltondiva

Effieron Empress
Registered
Reaction score
Agent Hunter is the most comprehensive list of literary agents in the UK. We list every literary agent, every literary agency, and every significant publisher too.
We tell you what literary agents like, how experienced they are, who their clients are, and what their background is. We also supply photos, Twitter handles, links to key online data, and much more.
http://www.agenthunter.co.uk/

This site was recently bought to my attention at a "meet up" and was kindly mentioned by Literary Agent Madeleine Milburn. I have been on the site and found it easy to use and the information most helpful. I am sorry if someone has already posted on this, but I thought just in case...

Susan Coffin

Tell it like it Is
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.strokingthepen.com
Eltondiva,

Is this your site? It's seems like a good agent research site, similar to querytracker.com, which is free. (I notice Agent Hunter is $18 a year).

Is your site for UK agents only? Querytracker lists both.

In any event, thank you for posting. :)

Eltondiva

Effieron Empress
Registered
Reaction score
Eltondiva,

Is this your site? It's seems like a good agent research site, similar to querytracker.com, which is free. (I notice Agent Hunter is $18 a year).

Is your site for UK agents only? Querytracker lists both.

In any event, thank you for posting. :)

The site is not mine, it's a part of the Writers' Workshop. Yes there is an annual subscription, I have tried querytracker and found the agent information more limited. The agents listed here are those based in the United Kingdom, but a number of them accept overseas clients and this is stated on the agent's bio.

As quoted from the site:
We get our data from agents' websites, published directories, the Bookseller magazine, the Association of Authors' Agents, the Publishers' Association, other public sources of data, our own contacts, and from agents themselves. If there is scarce information available on a particular agent, that's not because we've been lazy: it's because the agent has chosen not to supply the information. We've contacted every agent and every agency, in most cases more than once.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.