Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
MULTIQUOTE!!!

Greetings, all! :) I'm finally done! 126k of Vampire Baron 1st draft under my belt.

I deserve an English Period Drama and a Reese's.

...and I'm spent...

HUZAAAH! :e2cheer:

All you need to know, Mister Ed is good and Mister Rogers is evil. Also Mister Ed is a horse of course.:)

HEY! Mr. Rogers is not evil!

I went to college in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood. Heck, I practically lived next door to the neighborhood of make-believe for a year.

Mr. Ed, though, is a horse, of course. And also not evil.

morning all.

Shit hit the fan at work last week. Will be at a work Conference most of this week. Next week involves emergency meetings and tooth pullings...

so basically I'll see you in about 2 weeks. *sigh*

:e2bummed: That sucks. Hang in there.

Tis the afternoon.

I will not play cards on the computer.

Ah, to heck with it.

Heh. I get addicted to some computer games. Usually the hidden object or tile match games.

It's morning here and time for more coffee. I plan to shred some files, do some writing, and some editing. I don't actually have work work to do at work anymore, other than getting rid of 11 years of files.

It's a bit cathartic to throw stuff out.

Now if I could only do that at home.....

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
It's a bit cathartic to throw stuff out.

Now if I could only do that at home.....

I have been doing that this morning - again - for what feels like the zillionth time in a row. I am beginning to think that if I put together all of the stuff I have got rid of, there would be an entire second home's worth of stuff. And, of course, every time I think to myself 'that's it, it's all gone now'. OH NO. WRONG!!! It just uncovers an entire new layer of stuff. The worrying thing is that we don't live on very much financially which always gets me wondering how much 'stuff' rich people have?

i was good I didn't play cards. I went and started knitting a new jumper. Thus providing me with the perfect excuse - I have done some worthy, therefore, yadda, yadda, yadda...

:e2fairy: <- for bettielee. Well done :Hug2:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I'm happy to flip out without looking at the post count.

I work a psychotic job full of mind games, have a nice house that keeps me from buying any kind of horse, and its too damn cold out for dong gardening or yard work for zen.

I'm gonna break soon.

Greetings, all! :) I'm finally done! 126k of Vampire Baron 1st draft under my belt.

...and I'm spent...

Woooo! *dumps Bettie in the peanut butter chocolate fountain*

Yay for Bettie!!

Green! Hi!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mr Rogers was a guy and kids show with puppets and i dont remember what. He talked quietly and zombie like while posing disturbing questions such as bit not limited to 'Won't you be my neighbor'?

Mr Ed was The Famous Talking Horse.

When folks use the beating dead horse emoticon, I thus say:

Uncle Ed?? :e2cry:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And just you folks wait until Next Week when I have too many auhorized 10 min breaks and nothing to do but wear out the touch pad keyboard on my iPhone.

*cackles*

We need an emoticon for that too.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
morning all.

Shit hit the fan at work last week. Will be at a work Conference most of this week. Next week involves emergency meetings and tooth pullings...

so basically I'll see you in about 2 weeks. *sigh*
:( Well we'll still be just as here and just as crazy when you get back. Hang on in there.

I work a psychotic job full of mind games, have a nice house that keeps me from buying any kind of horse, and its too damn cold out for dong gardening or yard work for zen.

I'm gonna break soon.
No! Don't break! We cannot do this thread without you! *clings to unbroken Fen*

Afternoon folks. Been at a training session most of the afternoon (presentation skills, woo!) and now back to the grind. Turned up in my office to find half a dozen new tasks for me to do. Greeeeeat.

Anyone have that spell for generating more hours in the work day? No? *le sigh*

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Dong gardening. Teehee.

Immortalizing in 3, 2, 1... :D

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
So as I'm trying to lock the Impotant Personnel (er, funny typo is awkward) Important Personnel File Cabinet with a paperclip, I realize my job is providing training for a life of crime.

Whaaaa? No crime. This is a very practical skill. :D

I was at the hospital with my mom this morning and the anesthesist we were there to see was SUPER cute. That is all.

SUPER cute and highly skilled at knocking peeps out? That's a win-...uh...win?

I have work and a banana. The banana does not dance joyfully. This is strangely disappointing.

:ROFL:

On a completely unrelated note, anyone that wants several large trailers full of papers and crap, lemme know.

Thank you, but no. I've got my own.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
morning greetings, cantinarios....

The cold is quite intense - we were well below freezing last night. I had the squarshy blanket over my bed, to further insulate me, and I slept in a sweatshirt. That is how cold it was. And my red car was ENTIRELY white this morning. I should have taken pictures.

I have "book finished" afterglow. :)

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all! My back is still killing me over here (hence my barely posting lately), but I am going to have to get some work done today or I'll be in a very sad state when I start missing deadlines. Pushing through the pain is always a good idea, right? :(

...and I'm spent...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all! My back is still killing me over here (hence my barely posting lately), but I am going to have to get some work done today or I'll be in a very sad state when I start missing deadlines. Pushing through the pain is always a good idea, right? :(

*cough*goseeadoctor*cough*

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
*cough*goseeadoctor*cough*

I did on Friday. :( They gave me some shots and sent me home with painkillers and muscle relaxers. Neither of them work well, and I can't take them anyway because...well I'd like you and Hillz' to be able to make some sense of this story. A percocet or two and I'll start adding magic bunnies in the police station.

*ponders idea*

No, definitely no a way to work that in to the current plot. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.