Did you know ...

basilsands

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.basilsands.com
Funny, as a Christian myself (a fairly conservative one at that) I find that there are probably an equal number Christians among both Democrat and Republican parties.

And oh, I eat sushi and although I don't mind chablis I prefer a good South African Port, or Aussie Cabernet.

I also wear sandals...

but to make up for it I drive a big F250 pickup and shoot animals for food (never for sport though).

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Funny, as a Christian myself (a fairly conservative one at that) I find that there are probably an equal number Christians among both Democrat and Republican parties.

And oh, I eat sushi and although I don't mind chablis I prefer a good South African Port, or Aussie Cabernet.

I also wear sandals...

but to make up for it I drive a big F250 pickup and shoot animals for food (never for sport though).

Sushi eating, cabernet drinking, sandal wearing, pickup truck driving...yeah, doesn't sound right.

Richard

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score

I also wear sandals...

Yup, my husband and I love sushi, we drink wine every night, we own guns (though we don't hunt, we go to the range), and one of our cars is a big pickup too - the nissan Titan.

We're both Christians.

And Republicans.

We weren't born that way.

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
I'm a Christian, but most definitely not a Republican. Nor am I a Democrat. Some days I don't even want to say that I'm from the States. By the way, is it November 2nd yet? I'm tired of all the political talk coming from y`all and interrupting potential talk about hockey season :D