• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

needing a BR for YA fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen...A

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie and this is my first project. I am need of another set of eyes (or two) to look at content, flow, and grammar. I would like to repay the favor and be a reader for someone else. My word count is 75K. Thanks in advance.

Jen...A

Registered
Reaction score
A 17 yr old girl, Anne, who hides her home life from her friends and school b/c of her abusive step mother; a distant father whi still morns the untimely death of his wife. But when she runs into the new guy , Michael, @ school they immediately hit it off and she agrees to be his tour guide through school and finds herself opening up just a little for him. But she isnt' the only one who has a secret. Michael had a secret that he can't tell becuase it would bring danger to him and his family. He is a shapeshifter and with his abilities he is able to follow Anne and figure her out without her knowing. But he doesn't confess this to her until they are both in serious trouble.

supernovastarfish

bribe me
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hydora.livejournal.com
hi

i can't promise a full read of your manuscript since it's 75k but i would like to have a look since the story seems interesting. do you think you can email me a couple of chapters first - as a sample and then we can go from there.

pm me for my email/contact details XD

Status
Not open for further replies.