Last Television Program You Watched

Claudia Gray

Registered
Reaction score
I watched the pilot of "Fringe." I thought it was uneven, but I liked it more than not and think it has the potential to become a good show. The guy playing the mad scientist sort of makes it.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
I'm working my way through season one of House. How long until the season five premiere? Tuesday? I don't think I can make it.

cethklein

Registered
Reaction score
Sanford and Son, the one where Fred tries to break the world record for staying awake.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I'm watching a combination of Black Lagoon and Bullshit.

Bullshit, as always, provides a fun and different look at various things.

Black Lagoon is awesome. There's really no other word for it. I mean, the plot synopsis alone is awesome. Let me tell you it!

Rokaru OkasomejapanesenameIcan'tspell is a mid level Japanese businessman who is just trying too get by in life with as little conflict as possible. That hope is shot to pieces when he tasked with transporting a valuable CD with information vital to his corporation on it. Because, part way through the voyage, the ship gets attacked by PIRATES. Rokaru gets shanghaied/taken hostage and when his corporation decides its cheaper to just sweep him under the rug, he joins the crew of the pirate ship Black Lagoon.

And then it goes from there.

Sadly, I only have the first three episodes. But soon I will have more! MOAR!

Deccydiva

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
"Mock the Week" even though it was a repeat. It's still good second time around.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Yesterday's House marathon on USA. I love the show but I just don't get to watch it very much cause of my work hours, so I try to catch it whenever I can. I hadn't seen any of the episodes they played last night, so it was quite an enjoyable evening.

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
The It Takes Two companion program to Strictly Come Dancing. I love SCD; Saturday nights tend to involve dancing around while doing the ironing these days. :D It would be a dream come true to actually be on the show. :)

Varthikes

Dragon Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Draconia, Orion's Arm, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way G
Last night--earlier this morning, I should say--I watched my first episode of J. Michael Straczynski's Jeremiah on TV, which happened to be the second part of Season 1 finale. I really enjoyed it, even if I hadn't seen the previous 19 episodes. Very much on JMS's level of writing with great characterization and dry humor.

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
First half of the Emmys, till my brain kicked in. Oh sweet Jesus, the horror...the horror...

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
First half of the Emmys, till my brain kicked in. Oh sweet Jesus, the horror...the horror...

It was awful. Good thing I watched it on a major time delay thanks to TiVo. I was only planning on flipping through commercials and the less exciting speeches, but I forwarded through everything but the winners (and Gervais, Carell, Colbert and Stewart).

Enzo

Registered
Reaction score
CSI: New York because there was no good movie on.
I like Gary Sinise, he's kind of a normal guy. Wonder if he's like that in real life.

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
Kolchak: The Night Stalker

I'm so happy. Uverse changed it's packages a bit. Chiller, the horror channel, used to be on their more expensive packages and when we dropped down to a lower tier package, we lost it. But Uverse changed something and we get Chiller again. Whoohoo! Now I can DVR and watching nothing but Kolchaks over and over and over again.

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
Since there's a remake on the tellybox at the end of the month, I dug out the original Survivors (off of the Seventies) and watched the first few episodes.

They'd better do it justice or...
well, nothing really.

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
Since there's a remake on the tellybox at the end of the month, I dug out the original Survivors (off of the Seventies) and watched the first few episodes.

They'd better do it justice or...
well, nothing really.
Apparently, I need to clarify.

The Survivors in question is not at all related to any reality shows with similiar titles.

Enzo

Registered
Reaction score
TV stuff that in the US already counts as old:

An episode of Criminal Minds with a kidnapping by the Russian mafia, The Unit about planting a listening device in an Iranian diplomat's car in Lebanon, and an episode of Desperate Housewives season 4.

shawkins

Ahhh. Sweet.
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
I've been watching Sons of Anarchy, about a biker club in CA somewhere. Pretty good.

Also really liking Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles. Season 1 didn't float my boat, but I never canceled the TiVo timer. Glad I didn't, because 2 is pretty darn good.