Status
Not open for further replies.

misslissy

Only a sassbucket sometimes.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
womeneverywhere.wordpress.com
Well it also doesn't help that I'm allergic. Babysitting for a family with cats is bad enough. The other day hubby came home from them and had some cat hair on his shirt and poof my eyes started to swell up.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Awe, I am so sorry. You could get a hairless *chuckles*, or a manx (they don't shed and their saliva is different from other cats). ;) Kidding about the getting a cat thing...

Moni

Literary vampire Mongering words
Registered
Reaction score
HEY everyone!! HEY Penguin!! WOW! Missed everyone! Just been buried in my edits. Finally got to a point where I'm actually able to buckle my butt down and DO it! So I'm taking FULL advantage of it. WHEEEEE!!

Ok! I'm making arrangements to move to San Francisco....anyone want to hire me to be their roadie? That way I can actually GET there? ROFL

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Moni! Are you really moving? Good luck on the edits!!

morning all. spent my girl's time in school, running and errand and then writing up a new blog post and then posting on some blogs and catching up on Twitter and well, damn it, i only have about 20 minutes to write! haha. Booooo. s'okay. I will write tonight and maybe if I'm lucky, i can get a little done during the afternoon.

have a good day!

BlackBriar

Bricoleur
Registered
Reaction score
Morning, all! I got a bunch of running around to do today. Good news is I finally passed 1k on my first draft. God I hate first chapters.

Oh, and am on M0ck1ng B1rd. Can see why it's your least fav, Mel. God, Cat has whined throughout the whole thing. So I dropped it for now to read some W@y of K1ngs, epic fantasy stuff. 1000+ pages!

Netz

Freshly caught writing bug lives!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The view from my stained glass window suggests by
...even Netz has been here less and less.*shrugs*

I usually sign in to have a look in SYW then I lurk for a bit. I've been doing some betaing for a few AWers recently too, so that takes up some time and I'm also trying to finish my revisions. Wish there were more hours in the day, lol!

Hi, all! :D

Penguin

Inspiration might strike you
Registered
Reaction score
HEY everyone!! HEY Penguin!! WOW! Missed everyone! Just been buried in my edits. Finally got to a point where I'm actually able to buckle my butt down and DO it! So I'm taking FULL advantage of it. WHEEEEE!!

Ok! I'm making arrangements to move to San Francisco....anyone want to hire me to be their roadie? That way I can actually GET there? ROFL

Hey, Moni. :hi: Wow moving. Sounds fun :D. I repped you.

:hi:Everyone

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Originally Posted by parumpdragon
...even Netz has been here less and less.*shrugs*
I usually sign in to have a look in SYW then I lurk for a bit. I've been doing some betaing for a few AWers recently too, so that takes up some time and I'm also trying to finish my revisions. Wish there were more hours in the day, lol!

Hi, all!

Oooh, ah, you are a good AWer! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon
Yay, friends! It's late morning here. Ugh, time to go clean the cat pan.
I did not clean mine fast enough yesterday. cat pooped on my bed. sigh. she is a passive-aggressive one... >.>

Ewww!!! Mine is not like that, thank goodness. She waits until I clean it and yowls insistently.

Dog is the same. She waited 8hrs to pee one time, cause we had to go to the emergency room, and didn't get back any sooner to let her out. I was shocked that she did not pee 'in house', but so pleased. She gave me a lot of guff for it though - barked at me for half an hour after she wizzled forever in the grass.

@everyone - back from the dentist's office. I have to pay $530 for 3 little cavities. I only got my first cavity last year. Yikes, hate this... :(

eventidepress

Registered
Reaction score
my cat is a bish. I blame Tonks. should not have named kitteh after devious character!
awww, your dog must be so well-trained :) cute that she yelled at ya for it though, hehe.
and... ouch. *dies* hope mine won't be that much. I need to go soon... haven't been for a cleaning, and I know I have cavities...

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
my cat is a bish. I blame Tonks. should not have named kitteh after devious character!
awww, your dog must be so well-trained :) cute that she yelled at ya for it though, hehe.
and... ouch. *dies* hope mine won't be that much. I need to go soon... haven't been for a cleaning, and I know I have cavities...

Yeah the dog is just a good dog. We got her from the pound when she was 4yrs. Owner released, but they paid for extra food for her, so they cared. She was originally trained to a bell to go out an go potty, but the bell got really annoying cause she would just ring it to got out - not cause she had to pee, so she was ringing it all the time... There went the bell, lol.

Netz

Freshly caught writing bug lives!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The view from my stained glass window suggests by
Oooh, ah, you are a good AWer! :D

It's fun! :) (But I think it's more cos I'm procrastinating with my own stuff, lol!)

@everyone - back from the dentist's office. I have to pay $530 for 3 little cavities. I only got my first cavity last year. Yikes, hate this... :(

Ooh, I went to the dentist today as well. Yikes - that's an horrendous amount to pay. (Cavities are what we call fillings, aren't they?) I've never had a filling - phew!

jlaller

Geek Goddess
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hi everyone!

I've been MIA and missed you guys. What I've been up to - I trunked my WIP. Did some research on a new one. Hubs & I started overhauling the first floor of our house. We put in new bamboo floors ourselves, followed by new paint. My windows are still lacking trim, and furniture is still not put back. I really love all the changes, but am not digging the sense of chaos. It is interfering with my creativity zen. LOL

How are all of you?

Last edited:

eventidepress

Registered
Reaction score
we are quiet lately, apparently? :D I am reaching the point in editing my WIP where I want to throw it at a wall and set it on fire... weeeee.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys. Yeah EG, we are real quiet. This place is often dead. Oh well, it'll pick up again - I hope...

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
I'M HERE, I'M HERE. In the words of the Black Eyed Peas "Let's get it started." :D

*starts the party and runs away to cook dinner. be back when everyone is nice and drunk and ready to make fools of themselves for my own personal entertainment--muwhahahahaha*

*is evil*

misslissy

Only a sassbucket sometimes.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
womeneverywhere.wordpress.com
LOL melly!

Now I just want to quote Black Eyed Peas song. I know all the words to I Gotta Feeling and every time I hear it I go back to Korea. That is just one of those songs!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I'M HERE, I'M HERE. In the words of the Black Eyed Peas "Let's get it started." :D

*starts the party and runs away to cook dinner. be back when everyone is nice and drunk and ready to make fools of themselves for my own personal entertainment--muwhahahahaha*

*is evil*

You have a long wait. I don't drink. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.