What song are you listening to

MichaelBN

Registered
Reaction score
Website
worldconditions.com
bookmaker, (that’s not what you do for a living, is it – ‘cause there’s this horse – oh, never mind), I’m so happy that you directed us to the Dylan video. I’ve been a Dylan fan for a very, very, very, very long time and have never seen him like that. From my perspective, amazing!

He looks so old. Oh, yeah, that’s right, he is. Well, I am, too, so I can talk about it.

Not only that, I really like the song.

Thanks, again.

To friendship,
Michael

“Before a war military science seems a real science, like astronomy; but after a war it seems more like astrology.” - Rebecca West

World Conditions and Action Items

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
bookmaker, (that’s not what you do for a living, is it – ‘cause there’s this horse – oh, never mind), I’m so happy that you directed us to the Dylan video. I’ve been a Dylan fan for a very, very, very, very long time and have never seen him like that. From my perspective, amazing!

He looks so old. Oh, yeah, that’s right, he is. Well, I am, too, so I can talk about it.

Not only that, I really like the song.

Thanks, again.

To friendship,
Michael

“Before a war military science seems a real science, like astronomy; but after a war it seems more like astrology.” - Rebecca West

World Conditions and Action Items

You're welcome. This guy is truly amazing. It's like what Bono of U2 said about him- "The reason why I never get tired of listening to Bob Dylan, is there are so many of him." By the way, if you haven't read his book, Chronicles, you should check it out. He's a great, freewheeling prose writer as well.

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
The one where my teenager just HAS TO GO TO STARBUCKS BEFORE I GO TO WORK. She's even performing a jig...of sorts.
I think this falls under acoustics and folk music. But I HAVE been known to be wrong.
She's even getting a bit of Bob Dylan in there because, I can barely understand the mumbling parts.