Not open for further replies.

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
We don't give him garlic. Though, my brother will give him the occasional pizza crust. (Not now, of course.) Makes me wonder how many in the past had garlic.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so overbearing. I hope the big fella pulls through. I've had and loved many dogs, and I'm sorry when they get sick.

hilaryjacques: Garlic does awful things to dogs' red blood cells. So do onions. Two other common dog poisons are raisins and chocolate. Be careful giving people food to dogs.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
you-re-doing-it-wrong_design.png

:D

:heart:

Pffffft, first you say I don't know how to do whatever it is I'm doing, then you go all :heart: on me. If I were your girlfriend, I would have a thing to say or two...

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
Pffffft, first you say I don't know how to do whatever it is I'm doing, then you go all :heart: on me. If I were your girlfriend, I would have a thing to say or two...

Well, it sure is a good thing THAT won't happen, isn't it?

:Soapbox:

MeretSeger

The Alydar of Writers
Registered
Reaction score
He's mine! *slaps hands*

Once I'm better, drugged!Dean will be retired. Then I shall find a new flavor of Dean. Not sure which yet.

I'm tired because dog gave us a scare today. I thought he was dying. He's perked up a bit since then, but vets are still clueless what is wrong. We've quit one of his meds to see if he was reacting to it.

Also, running out of options when it comes to the bland diet.

He doesn't want hamburger/rice. He wants pizza, duh.

When my doggo was sick, I would put eggs in the microwave and they scramble up nice and fluffy, mixed that with a little rice and he was good to go.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Sorry, I didn't mean to be so overbearing. I hope the big fella pulls through. I've had and loved many dogs, and I'm sorry when they get sick.

hilaryjacques: Garlic does awful things to dogs' red blood cells. So do onions. Two other common dog poisons are raisins and chocolate. Be careful giving people food to dogs.

Oh no worries. Better to be cautious than not.

I didn't know about raisins until a few years ago. I used to give my dogs raisins out of my bran muffins all the time. Since I found out, I'm like the raisin Nazi.

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
:kiss:

It's a good thing this thread is so open to romance. :D

I dunno. I've heard that some people have some suspicions about certain people romancing other people.

You know how those "other people" can get sometimes... :gone:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Shue, don't leave us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.