Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizardmaker

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anneejohnson
Hey, some nice news here! After a major revision at the editors' request, I sold my story "Lacuna" to The Future Fire.

Lillie

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sammy and Anne!

Yay!

Sheepz dance with happiness for you both.

:e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey

pangalactic

Gargling blasters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
chrisbissette.com
The magic third, although so far only one's come out. Second story should be in the Sept issue.

That's fantastic, congrats! My personal R from Asimov's is one of my proudest writerly moments; I can't imagine how good it must feel to have sold them 3 stories!

And though it's not a recent sale, my As Above, So Below story will be going live later tonight over here.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Lizardmaker (well done with the rewrite), and Michael Haynes (it would be fascinating to hear someone else read your own story).

sammyjwebb

Registered
Reaction score
land of geese and bulls in Northern Colorado
Pan - congrats on the story going "live". I just started looking at the requirements and it's' pretty intense!

I seem to be the Twitter Fiction queen this week - another acceptance this time from Trapeze. I'll let you know as soon as I know the day.

pangalactic

Gargling blasters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
chrisbissette.com
Pan - congrats on the story going "live". I just started looking at the requirements and it's' pretty intense!

I seem to be the Twitter Fiction queen this week - another acceptance this time from Trapeze. I'll let you know as soon as I know the day.

They're pretty strict! It's a cool sounding anthology though and the editor asked me to submit something which is always a good sign. Very glad to be involved in it.

Congrats on all the twitfics as well!

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.