Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
its been really quiet since i left!

Just got done making cookies with my bf... Oh was that fun as we were dancing like a couple of rhythmless white kids, joking around and doing white boy moves like the sprinkler and my roommate and her boyfriend walked in... Yeah... embarrassing just like prom

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hey sorry went to play pool!

OK I got a skype account... my user name is guess what amlptj... so if anyone wants to teach me the ways of the skype go on ahead.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I personally only use Skype for the IM aspect. I haven't done video chat with anyone other than my friend from Norway, and even we haven't done it in I don't even know how long. But I'll add you. My name should come up as Big Sister at the moment, I believe.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Midnight is the perfect time to have dinner.

Oh! I need to go PM you a question about what you've read of Weeping so far. And thank you for all the feedback. There are a lot of places that I definitely agree with what you said. I read all the notes before actually looking at what they were tied to, so when I saw the "Twilight" part I was like OH DEAR GOD KILL IT without knowing what it was. Then I looked at where you'd said that and basically burst out laughing.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score

Exhaustion setting in...eyes falling closed a lot...clearly it is time for sleep. Talk to y'all tomorrow.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Of course. I go off and watch a movie and the thread moves a bit. *sigh* Story of my life. And I think it's time for bed for me too.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I finally finish some of my beta reading and you all go to bed SERIOUSLY!!!???

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Hey Ally! I'm here! XD Don't know for how much longer since I wanna go to bed, but I also want to write and i refuse to go to sleep until I can write.

But I'm in a life funk right now so everything seems rather pointless to me. :/ I'm in the "I suck so why bother" frame of mind. T___T: SIGHHH. HATE MY BRAIN.

Someone give me a kick in the rear lol. xDD

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
NOOOO YOU DONT SUCK SO STOP THINKING THAT WAY! *gives firm kick in the ass*

I know the feeling of being in a life funk, I'm in one all too often. I find alot of the time talking helps, so if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm always free!

And also this might not be the case for you, but i find when i start to get into the groove of writing, that i start to feel better.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Yay thank you Ally! XD My ass thanks you. :p Because it needed to be kicked, and I am not flexible enough to kick my own ass, or something.

And aww thanks so much for the offer. <3 I really need to start opening up about what's been bothering me, but at the same time, it's really hard to for many reasons. :/

I need to find a groove of writing it seems. XD Because whenever I start doing something, I feel better, even if only for a little while. Maybe I will look for a writing prompt and go to Write or Die and see if that works at all. xD

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I know what you mean, i'm the same way. I keep everything bottled up inside i'll i'm about to have a mental meltdown, and that's not good.

Good luck with finding your writing groove! Its always a good stress reliever for me.

Well my eyes are closing so i'm going to head for bed. Night!

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone around? I've been unable to sleep for seven hours. Congestion + Wayy too much light. Hopefully the net will put me to sleep.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I had a panic attack earlier due nearly being trapped out of my house, so I'm going to take it easy writing wise and go for 500 words today instead of 1K (500 words is usually when I'm busy most of the day).

On the subject of Skype, I think I'll stick to IM for the moment.

ETA: Tally, I tried to add you on Skype, but it's being a pain. Can you add me instead and we'll see how we go.

Last edited:

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Lisa! Just the person I want! Look at this graphic I made that AW is somehow gonna shrink!

totaleclipseofronmione.png

ETA: Lisa, I already sent you a request. Last night.

Last edited:

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Afternooon all. :) How are we today? Me? I think I've been cursed. I've come down with a cold. That's just my poor luck.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
That sucks. I had a rough sleep too. Couldn't breathe for half of it. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.