bonjour mademoiselle Crimsonnyx.
Je suis tres glad tu arrivee :)

mon francais mal :-(
Tu givee lecon moi, maybe?

crimsonnyx

Werewolves & Vampyres Lover
Registered
Reaction score
haha, bonjour. but I don't think I should be giving french lessons to anyone, and your french wasn't that bad...I understood what you said after reading it a coupe of times(had to look in my dictionary because I forgot some of the words definitions)...

Nickie

Not too old to learn
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nickiefleming.com
Hi ther, Nyx, and welcome to AW! I don't speak French either, but I live in a country where French is spoken (namely Belgium). The correct way to say is: Bonjour, je m'appelle Nyx. Comment allez-vous? Which is in Flemish: Hallo, ik ben Nyx. Hoe maakt u het?

Nickie

pandora_6666

Lost in the cyber jungle
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
welcome nyx! very cool name :D

I agree with the sentiment that you don't need to be a writer to be a beta reader. People who buy books aren't necessarily all writers, but they know whether they like what they're reading, or whether it is boring them etc etc. It just depends what people need in the way of beta reading :D I got very lucky in that respect and have a friend who did the beta reading/grammar/correction for me. She's such a sweetheart, especially as my punctuation etc is scary! LOL!

CarolSanDiego

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carolcallicotte.com
Welcome to Absolute Write, and enjoy! It's a great place to be.

BTW - had to help out with the French. It's "Bonjour, Je m'appelle Nyx. Comment allez vous?" (missing the accents, of course.)