Status
Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
That's funny, I was thinking of drawing a mustache on your tail, just to see what it looked like. But now that you're up....well, I forgot the cover-story for why I was creeping up on your tail with a marker.

It's a necrobilly night, tonight. I'm surprised more folks around here aren't into this stuff...good clean fun.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Really don't think I want to click on that, Ted. I might have to wait for Soapy to wake up and see if she'll click it. She's sick and probably on drugs so there's a chance that she might.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
That's funny, I was thinking of drawing a mustache on your tail, just to see what it looked like. But now that you're up....well, I forgot the cover-story for why I was creeping up on your tail with a marker.

It's a necrobilly night, tonight. I'm surprised more folks around here aren't into this stuff...good clean fun.

hahahah i clicked on the link. I like chloroform girl more. Actually have it on my iPod now.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

nice blonde Tele with Bigsby tailpiece...yeak I'm a guitar guy

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Morning Blunt! Or in my case i haven't gone to bed yet, so i wouldn't really say its morning hehehehe.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
loooks like me and Allie are the only ones awake here. I'm going back to bed...had to raid the Jell-o in the fridge...strawberry banana....good night, Allie.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Today i wasn't, but later at night i started feeling better, thank you! Sore throat mostly went away as of now, so i'm really hoping it wasn't/ isn't strep and just allergies.

ETA: Hahahah late night jello fixes! Night!

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
nice blonde Tele with Bigsby tailpiece...yeak I'm a guitar guy

I love the sound of this guitar! I've been listening to this song over and over because there's just something about the richness of the sound. The song itself is ok for the style, but the guitar really has something.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Morning Hounds.

Lesson 1: Never click Ted's links

Lesson 2: Always follow lesson 1

When have I ever posted a nasty link? When have I ever posted a link to something that wasn't, at the very least, moderately cool and interesting? I don't post links to Richard Simmons and I don't purposefully direct you to things I know you wouldn't like.

Sometimes I even post links to bacon, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here to have done that.

My links are special in a none-shortbus kind of way.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I click on links because I have a morbid curiosity. That and most of the folks here are good people who aren't going to sneak in an ani .gif of some guy getting hurt by a chainsaw or any of the other nastiness that fills the internet.

Truth is, most of the folks here are good people with a sense of humor. And the links are usually funny or amusing. I respect that and try really hard to keep it on the same level.

Richard Simmons links are really the WMD of links.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Watch out - Ted's saying nice things about us! Clearly he's about to unleash a monster from the depths. And you never know if those things are potty trained.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Watch out - Ted's saying nice things about us! Clearly he's about to unleash a monster from the depths. And you never know if those things are potty trained.

Bri! Missed you!

Okay, so I'm not going to unleash anything on you guys, at least not right now. But if I do find something to unleash, I'll let you know.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Teddddd! I've missed me, too. I keep leaving.

If you unleash a monster, you are responsible for the mess it makes. Just remember that. And I'm not going to raise a horde of zombies to clear out the disaster, no matter HOW disgusting things get.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Bos put a link up to Richard Simmons?! That's just unsettling.

*adds another person's links to the list of not to click on*

Glad I wasn't here for that. :eek:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all! How are you guys doing?

Grrrr... i have to write a essay about something i utterly hate... sports. This is going to be a disaster...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Cool Ted! That must be a relief right there. Congrats and hope it all works out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.