Banned
Reaction score
1207317054-thread_direction.gif

Folofop

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Haha, quality.

I don't really care about the thread direction, I just seen an opportunity to use the image, and pounced on it.

Shame on me.

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I spend a lot of time on here, but I also write a lot more now than I did before joining the site, so meh. :)

Nivarion

Brony level >9000
Registered
Reaction score
Haha, quality.

I don't really care about the thread direction, I just seen an opportunity to use the image, and pounced on it.

Shame on me.

We normally use pics like this.

070516_train_derail_big.jpg

Exir

Out of the cradle endlessly rocking
Registered
Reaction score
I'm conflicted. On the one hand, all this time could be used writing. On the other hand, I feel visiting AW has really helped me with my craft.

AnonymousWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Quality over quantity. AW helps to improve quality of the craft.

I don't see any problem, as long as you write a little...

~*Kate*~

brings the random.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.katehart.net
Weird thing is, when the site's down, I have a tendency to lose my mojo. AW is my way of associating with other writers without having to actually - GAH! - have people around me physically.

Exactly. People IRL are supportive, but hanging out here is kind of like ... well, hanging out at the office water cooler. Only it's more like "The Office" than the office.

I find that this place reaffirms my interest in the craft day after day, reminding me that I really do want to do this. Associating with others who unabashedly call themselves writers makes me more confident in doing so myself. And hopefully, when I get the balls, I'll get some valuable feedback on my work.

But yeah, just like at work, you also spend some time playing Tetris or gossiping with the person in the office next to you or trying to find an excuse for a two hour lunch.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
If I don't check in every ten minutes or so, I totally lose the people I'm stalking.

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
I have to check every 15 minutes or less. Otherwise, I won't know what scarletpeaches thinks of me. If at all.

She radiates her animosity in the ultraviolet. Lie with your eyes closed in a darkened room and you'll see obscenities on the inside of your eyelids.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Reaction score
Oh all right, all right. If I promise to think of you for at least thirty seconds a day, will you stop crying?

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I have to check AW constantly, even when I'm writing. Sadly, when I'm in Japan, AW is the majority of my social life (besides those I speak to on MSN).

That, and I have to check to see if Scarletpeaches has said anything I need to agree with because if I don't, she'll hurt me.

Status
Not open for further replies.