Slytherin-13
Griffindor-10
Ravenclaw-9
Hufflepuff-3

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
My first pick is Ravenclaw. My second would be Gryffindor except I have more of a Hufflepuff personality.

I'm most like a Ravenclaw, then Hufflepuff, and then I don't know between Gryffindor (I am soooo not brave. At all.) and Slytherin.

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Hey bg, how's it going?

My friends unanimously voted me gryffindor, but I think I could get behind slytherin. I'm all for ambition.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I'd totally want to be a Slytherin. I'm creating one of those Gryffindor-Slytherin situations in my YA UF so that the protagonist can subvert the traditional values and join the Slytherins. :tongue

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
My two friends are on Skype talking to each other about Pottermore (they both got in).

*goes to the corner and starts to cry*

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I will be very angry if I'm a Slytherin or Hufflepuff. Very, very angry.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I did a test a couple years ago on some Wizard Hat sorting site and came up first time as Slytherin, second time HufflePuff. No matter how much I wanted Gryffindor, it's not going to happen. :( I'm not brave enough. lol
And I never woke up in time to apply for Pottermore, and tbh I'm really not bothered. It's a website. When it reopens for the public, then I'll apply. I'm sick of people saying that makes me a bad fan. *GROWLS*

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not a potter fan but i read what each of the qualities the houses have... i'd totally be slytherin... plus i like the whole green and black color sceme more then the red and orange.

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a Ravenclaw all the way. We were listening to HP5 in the car when we drove to Maryland the other day, and I asked my mom and sister just how horribly nerdy it made me that I thought the foot and a half essays Ron and Harry were complaining about sounded actually really easy.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
oops sorry, again not a potter fan, didnt know. I was going from memory of what i saw in hot topic in the mall last week... Which brings me on a rant about Hot Topic. Anyone shop there? I used to all the time, it was the only place i would shop a few years ago... but then the stupid freaking Twilight invaded, then it was harry potter, then freaking hello kitty! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! now they have rap guys clothing lines! The other day i saw this preppy girl walking out of the store with a smile! 3 years ago those kind of girls were literally scared to enter!

*ends rant*

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Hufflepuffs are the best of the lot, really. I'd rather be known for being loyal than brave, clever, or cunning. If I remember right, when I took this forever long sorting thing, I got Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Gryffindor. And I was totally okay with that.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Anything but Hufflepuff for me. Id be probably be Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, to tell you the truth.nBut it doesn't matter to me, seeing how I didn't get in.

*goes in corner and starts to sob*

chocowrites

scaredy cat
Registered
Reaction score
I took a really indepth 100 question sorting test one time. Basically I was 95% compatible with Ravenclaw, 80-something with Gryffindor, 50ish% for Hufflepuff, and 40% for Slytherin.

RAVENCLAW <3

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
I took a really indepth 100 question sorting test one time. Basically I was 95% compatible with Ravenclaw, 80-something with Gryffindor, 50ish% for Hufflepuff, and 40% for Slytherin.

RAVENCLAW <3

Choco! :D

*high fives fellow Ravenclaw*

Also, Luna and I would be best friends. Just saying.

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
Seriously? Why do people look down so much on Hufflepuff?
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;
For Hufflepuff, hard workers were
Most worthy of admission;
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot,
And treat them just the same."

I'm not saying it would be my first choice, but I would have no problem at all with being in that house.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
oops sorry, again not a potter fan, didnt know. I was going from memory of what i saw in hot topic in the mall last week... Which brings me on a rant about Hot Topic. Anyone shop there? I used to all the time, it was the only place i would shop a few years ago... but then the stupid freaking Twilight invaded, then it was harry potter, then freaking hello kitty! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! now they have rap guys clothing lines! The other day i saw this preppy girl walking out of the store with a smile! 3 years ago those kind of girls were literally scared to enter!

*ends rant*

Any time i go to the States I visit there. I love Hot Topic, not just for their band tees or twilight merch but because they also have better designs and styles in normal tops than they do here. More... chic. Rock n roll. We have nothing like that here, and if we do, it's not in my size -.-

But i went in this year, during Comic Con weekend, and they had nothing. Loads of Harry Potter merch which was a little late, imo. No Twilight. No decent band tees.(If you like Justin Beaver, then GREAT! *rolls eyes*) The only things i managed to pick up were a few cool rocky tops. For example, I got a t-shirt that says "I hate this shirt" with the R crossed out. Hehehehe. I had 2 comments from people at a con I went to for True Blood saying they liked it. I felt chuffed! :)

I also LOVE American Eagle and Old Navy. Overall, clothes in America are sooo much better in choice and sizes than over here. I don't shop in my locals anymore because there's never anything to get! :S

Bookgirl2021

Registered
Reaction score
Dude. Cedric wasn't my favorite character, but he was still a good guy. The only time I every got really frustrated with him was the whole thing up to the first task.

Status
Not open for further replies.