XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
They've made four MI movies? I haven't seen any of them. I'm sure that's what my life has been missing.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
They've made four MI movies? I haven't seen any of them. I'm sure that's what my life has been missing.

Yes. Watch those and pick up the new (f'reals) Van Halen album, and you'll be right as rain. :)

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
I'll get right on that as soon as I finish watching all the LOTR movies, the entire Star Wars catalog(Clone Wars series included), the entire run of "Gilligan's Island," and all the combined flop/awful sitcoms that have starred Christina Applegate.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Anybody in here? Hallo?

*hallo, hallo, hallo.....*

Echoey in here, isn't it?

Anyway, a muscle spasm in my back woke me up. Plus, I couldn't stop dreaming about how to fix the short story I botched last night. It's pathetic when I'm actually dreaming about editing. Not dreaming about the story, dreaming about sitting at my computer, working on the story.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that does this. But, despite the weirdness, I DID figure out the flaw in the story, so that's something.

So I thought to come in here, have a drink, stomp on a couple smibbles, and relax until sleep returns.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*sets out stomping smibbles*

*stomps with June*

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Morning cantinas :Sun:

Happy birthday TJ :Cake:

Er, that is all.

Tea anyone?

Oh, talking of tea, I know someone here drinks Redbush / Roolbos. There's a drought on around that plantation in South Africa and their yield is down this year, so you might want to stock up a little before the price goes skyward.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Exactly what danger level of addiction am I at to be sitting up at five in the morning, fixing that short story I was dreaming about earlier? I could be in bed, sleeping, warm, cuddled up to my husband.

But noooooo, I'm up here, pecking away at my keyboard, trying to fix that stupid story so I can have some peace.

I need help. An intervention. something.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wait. This is the fourth movie?

Yes indeedie.

MI:1: Well Hello There, Mr. Cruise. Famous for the dangling-inches-above-the-floor scene.

MI:2: The John Woo Experience. Tom fights on motorcycles and in mid-air. LOL WUT?

MI:3: Sorry About That Last Movie, Everyone. PSH actually acts. Audiences world wide are shocked.

MI:4: Something About Ghosts. Hawkeye tries to make it palatable.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
20: number of minutes spent trying to ignore Le Cat this morning.

60: number of minutes before my alarm when I finally gave up.

12: number of seconds it took for Le Cat to fall asleep on the counter the instant I stepped into the shower.

That's my day so far.

Whut up?

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes indeedie.

MI:1: Well Hello There, Mr. Cruise. Famous for the dangling-inches-above-the-floor scene.

MI:2: The John Woo Experience. Tom fights on motorcycles and in mid-air. LOL WUT?

MI:3: Sorry About That Last Movie, Everyone. PSH actually acts. Audiences world wide are shocked.

MI:4: Something About Ghosts. Hawkeye tries to make it palatable makes it AWESOME.

Fixed that for you. :mad:

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score

12: number of seconds it took for Le Cat to fall asleep on the counter the instant I stepped into the shower.

That's my day so far.

Whut up?

That sounds remarkably similar to my morning. *big comforts*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TJ! :D

Last edited:

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think my day requires more fun. I seem to have gone into boring chore mode.

Fun. People. We need an urgent express delivery.

fun.gif

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
ASK NOT FOR WHOM THE QUOTE MULTIS - IT MULTIQUOTES FOR YOU!

VD is nothing to Clap about.
:D
:ROFL:

Why? Is that when Incan legends have foretold the coming of the Zombie Plague? :eek:
That would certainly make Valentine's Day a lot more interesting...

the fruit of the dong garden
Just so you know, this is now my favourite euphemism of ALL TIME :D

Our days of fraternal kinship are at an end. Am I the *only* one who enjoyed the first one and found the twists and turns engaging, and was disappointed when subsequent sequels turned it all into an action-fest?
I couldn't stand any of those movies because I can't stand T0m Cruize. Don't ask me why. Something about his face screams "punch me... PUNCH ME!" at my subconscious brain.

I mentioned my irrational violent streak, right?

Erm. So, today I was asked for my resume by the HR department of a large Internet company whose name has become a verb. I'm trying very hard not to be excited.
Oooooooooh how exciting!! And also well done on the synopsis :D

As for accuracy, Hollywood is like a C- history student. Technically they pass the course, but for the last time, the Mongols did not invade Texas during the Quasi-War with France!
Wait... That didn't happen? But that's such an awesome history! It should be true! :e2bummed:

Okay, i just grossed myself out. I was trying to express how horrible Mary Sue is. I ended up calling her an "author condom."
:ROFL:

What is it about an English accent that's like frikking catnip to a certain sort of American girl? It's in the tea, right? You put something in the tea.
Yup :D

Not only to American girls :D
Yup :D

She says, married to a Pakistani...

That's my day so far.

Whut up?

Cats are trolls. The end.

Afternoon folks. Busy morning was BUSY. I slept badly last night as well, and then this morning had a run-in with a beetle that somehow got into my bathroom. A nasty, ugly, disgusting beetle *shudder*.

All in all, drama llamas.

Whut up?

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I couldn't stand any of those movies because I can't stand T0m Cruize. Don't ask me why. Something about his face screams "punch me... PUNCH ME!" at my subconscious brain.

I mentioned my irrational violent streak, right?

That's not a violent irrational streak, that's common sense. He makes me want to do that too.

Hey Cobra :Thumbs:
Thank you.

I feel the need for cupcakes now.

Last edited:

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
...I can't stand T0m Cruize. Don't ask me why. Something about his face screams "punch me... PUNCH ME!" at my subconscious brain.

Agreed.

There was an internet rumor eons ago wherein during the filming of T0p Gun, T0m, had a hissy fit in the cockpit of an F-14, removed his sunglasses, and smashed them against the instrument panel. The plane captain and airframes crew were forced to down the plane (remove it from flight status) and then spent hours finding the removing the billions of shards of RayBons, all because T0m didn't get his mocha-frapa-latte-chino with soy and a lemon twist.

It's probably 98.7% false, but I want to believe it so badly....

Wait... That didn't happen? But that's such an awesome history! It should be true! :e2bummed:

alternate%20history.jpg

My future kids are so screwed.

Also, adding this because it makes me smile like a drunken fool.

I mean, like a responsible adult.

03d8499ae9713a604f985933624ad2bd918c078e.jpg

JMercedesD

Our Angels are Different
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning and happy hump day, people! :D No rainbow explosion today, my brain isn't up to it.

It's probably 98.7% false, but I want to believe it so badly....
I'm with Psycho in the fact that most of his movies make me want to slap him. I've only really enjoyed two (three if I push it): Legend and Knight and Day (Top Gun for nostalgia's sake). The former is a classic and he's such a baby in it. The latter is hilarious and he, appropriately, is a little nuts. XD

And LAWLS all over for the Imperial Walkers, Cobra. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.