XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that having a Pinkie Pie avi seems to increase your likelihood of an upset stomach? Anyone?

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
It really is. Have you ever tried chocolate covered espresso beans? The best ones I've had are from World Market. 5 beans is equal to 1 cup of coffee, and they're covered in chocolate!!!

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Feel better, Psycho! Have you tried ginger ale? My mother once gave me this long list of foods & drinks that are relatively safe for an upset tummy, in order of likelihood of being kept down. Ginger Ale is #1 on the list.

QFT. Ginger ale got me through four children worth of morning sickness, and half a year of gastritis. My mother also used to recommend crackers/biscuits, but I prefer dry toast.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aaaaand OHCW now has a 1000 page manual that he's referencing for his questions.

Apparently this evening will be Operation Deny Sobriety.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning folks. I passed out last night but then tossed and turned. My alarm didnt go off and I overslept. Yay.

Healthy vibes for everyone. *sprinkes dirt from dong garden around*

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that having a Pinkie Pie avi seems to increase your likelihood of an upset stomach? Anyone?

It's because Pinkie Pie will eat almost anything. *still shudders at the mental image of Pinkie stuffing her mouth with cherries in the last episode*

As long as potatoes po-tate into chips, I'm happy.

*Etola likes this*

KitCat

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
the lil one has had the crappy stomach bug for 3 days, methinks we've all found the first internet passed crud :p

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Feel better, Psycho! Have you tried ginger ale? My mother once gave me this long list of foods & drinks that are relatively safe for an upset tummy, in order of likelihood of being kept down. Ginger Ale is #1 on the list.
I haven't tried ginger ale. I'll have to ask MrMacologist to get me some on the way home.

I'll probably have to explain that it's not ACTUAL ale first...

I did have some toast with honey (I got hungry). It seems to be okay but I've started feeling blurgh again now I've eaten it. Damn.

*covers Pinkie Pie's ears* don't listen to them, Pinkie. They don't know what they're talking about.

Healthy vibes for everyone. *sprinkes dirt from dong garden around*
Er... dong garden dirt is now a health remedy? News to me...

*headdesk*

See? My persnickety wit is worthless without coffee. Everything comes out soundingCobra makes everything into something slighty outrageously dirty.
Fix'd that for you :D

Afternoon all. Been watching episodes of Castle and feeling better. Then I ate toast and honey and started to feel worse again. Not sure what kind of illness this is, but it doesn't want ANYTHING to be in my stomach. Whilst simultaneously making me hungry. This is... problematic.

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't tried ginger ale. I'll have to ask MrMacologist to get me some on the way home.

I'll probably have to explain that it's not ACTUAL ale first...

I did have some toast with honey (I got hungry). It seems to be okay but I've started feeling blurgh again now I've eaten it. Damn.

Er... dong garden dirt is now a health remedy? News to me...

If anything, I'd assume it would be an aphrodesiac :Shrug:

Anyway, try a tablespoon of ginger ale ever half hour for a couple of hours. You can try plain white bread and/or saltines if the ginger ale goes well. Unfortunately that's all I can remember off the top of my head...

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gotta hate when they um... yeah.

*sings*

Fen, Fen, with the hen, how does your dong garden grow?

With handcuffs and leather and special co-ed furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.