Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Btw, can someone explain why I have Whitney Houston's song I have nothing if I don't have you floating around in my head?

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Morning, and VInce, you've been here as much as I have, I haven't seen her.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Yeah, I know. But for all I know, one of you may have contact beyond AW with her. Maybe Facebook or Twitter or some odd psychic connection. Or maybe even real life, although that seems to be pushing the bounds of believe-ability.

FabricatedParadise

Can be bribed with circus peanuts
Registered
Reaction score
Your only other option is to send your teenagers to me for "reconditioning". When you get them back, they'll never touch your iPad again without first receiving explicit permission, detailing when, where, and for how long they are allowed to use said iPad.

And they might piddle on the floor when they hear a cowbell, but that's a rare side effect.

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Yay!!!!!!!

congratsroseheart.gif

Beautiful!!

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, it was not a fun or fast birth.

They gave her something to help her dilate at 4PM Thursday, and for a while, she was making good time. They weren't going to induce actual labor until early the next morning, because it makes no sense to bring on contractions if the baby can't move anywhere. Makes sense. She had to be at least 3-5 cm to get the patosin. She was 2 when she came in.

At 7AM the next morning, she was at 3, so they decided to break her water. This put a 24 hour deadline for the baby to be born. And contractions got hard, things moved along for a couple of hours, then stopped.

It continued like that all day yesterday and all night last night. Do something, progress, that stopped after a couple of hours, repeat, do not pass go, do not collect baby.

Poor wifey was doing this pretty much for 36 hours straight. No one really got sleep. Everyone was pretty ragged this morning--especially her. But once Seth was there to be held, it was suddenly all better.

She's already talking about the two-three siblings he'll have someday already.

IMHO, that's the real miracle of childbirth.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wait for the grandkid(s). Society allows you to spoil them rotten and no one will ever say anything except "That's your job". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.