Grandma Susie's House of FUNNERS 'N FLOOZIES (Volume III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Southern Living posted a Crab Cake Hush Puppies recipe the other day. I'm going to have to try that.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Will do.

By the way, the article title was "Puppies".

RNJ

addicted to love
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lionsandlambssaga.wordpress.com
I'll provide the dessert...

I haz me some Lemon Sorbet and Gingersnaps. :snoopy:

Is it fried? It ain't southern unless it's fried.

quotes for posterity....

I'm finagling my query some more. I can see the bathroom from where I am. It might be more productive to go stick my head in the toilet and flush repeatedly.

I had to fix a toilet this afternoon. You know that thingy inside that makes the tank fill up with water when you flush? I had to replace that. I hate plumbing.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you!

:e2arms:

You guys are amazing!!!

I couldn't have got this far without you! :D

Drinks are on me. :)

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I had to fix a toilet this afternoon. You know that thingy inside that makes the tank fill up with water when you flush? I had to replace that. I hate plumbing.

yes, it's called a ballcock, we sell them for $11.50... oh, wait, was that rhetorical? Sorry. I work for a plumbing supplier. Yes. It totally sucks.

Thank you!

:e2arms:

You guys are amazing!!!

I couldn't have got this far without you! :D

Drinks are on me. :)

*carefully takes a drink from Gail's head* *worries about the rest toppling over*

petitfours.jpg

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Whaz shakin', guys. Havin' a fun caturday? :D Who wants prelicks? :)

Well. it was a fun caturday but it is now 9.15 on a Sunday morning and I feel I deserve to sleep in until noon at least. Wicked bird hiding in one of the trees keeps cooing. I'd like to shoot it but there's a mandatory death penalty in my country for anyone caught with a firearm and two rounds of ammunition. Considering I've never held a gun, I'll need at least ten rounds to kill this devil so I guess shooting it is out.

Just as well i stepped down from the SPCA Committee two years ago. It just won't do to have thoughts about killing noisy, wicked birds while goping all out to protect dogs and cats and the occasional rabbit and chinchilla.

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
Cliff, designated observer??? Oh noes!!! :roll:

Rosie what sort of exotic bird is having the nerve to keep you awake??? :e2teeth:

It's the season of love here. So, the hawks and falcons in the area call to each other all day long and preen on the telephone poles. Well, the *&@# disgusting crows proceed to dive bomb them, which makes me seriously want to :e2chain:them. I hate crows.

Purple Rose

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Hi Duchess, no idea what they are but they look like groomed, more evolved crows. II, too, hate crows. Football teams and rock bands so unfortunately named are fine but I think the world can do without those flying satanic beasts.

Must be so interesting to watch the falcons and hawks in their natural glory. That's another factor to add to my list of Why I MUST Live in The U.S Some Day.

Purple Rose

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Never saw the movie, Cliff. Was it a horror movie? Could not possibly have been of the Happy Feet type. more like Hitchcok's the Birds, i would imagine. Or much darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.