My current mood is...

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Thx so much, Cella 'n Cassi. Much appreciation 'n hope everything is well w. you all. :Hug2:s

Last edited:

Paper & Pencil

I miss the pink elephant...
Registered
Reaction score
Rather entertained. My sister read a hilarious series of text messages between some guy she's turned down, and her playing the role of angry boyfriend.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Yes and I'm going to be rooting for you the whole way. Just don't talk yourself out of it, If you can do it financially. Go for it. I know you can succeed.

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Is tired a mood? If it is, I'm that. :D

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
I'm so freaking annoyed. I did all this stuff to get ready for the swap meet, I get out there and no one shows up hardly and those that do are freaking looking for all the stolen car and audio equipment, complain that I was asking 15 dollars for a beautiful amethyst carved heart pendent that's the size of a 50 cent piece or bigger. I've sold smaller ones for the same price and people thought it was a steal. Never again

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
I'm so freaking annoyed. I did all this stuff to get ready for the swap meet, I get out there and no one shows up hardly and those that do are freaking looking for all the stolen car and audio equipment, complain that I was asking 15 dollars for a beautiful amethyst carved heart pendent that's the size of a 50 cent piece or bigger. I've sold smaller ones for the same price and people thought it was a steal. Never again

We have an open flea market here every Sunday. I pondered setting up a table but decided against it. People want stuff for nothing...

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
We have an open flea market here every Sunday. I pondered setting up a table but decided against it. People want stuff for nothing...
And the thing is, they will walk two steps over and buy plastic for the same price. PLASTIC. But they seem to think that real crystals are cheaper?

and to top it off, someone just breezed through my house for a viewing with a clipboard and was kicking carpet seams and acting very crass.

I think I'm going to go back to bed.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, Cass :(

That sucks....

But your comment about someone breezing through your house reminded me of something...

We moved from our smaller house 3 years ago and had probably 12 people over helping us load things into the truck. A few men we didn't know came over, too. 2 of them were slowly strolling through the boxes we had setting out on the driveway while a 3rd, who was on his phone, decided to see if there was anything good inside.

This was not a moving sale. It was moving day.

Hubs approached the guy on his phone and said in a very sarcastic voice, "Is there something I can help you with?"

The man held up his hand, irritated that his shopping had been interrupted. We were all laughing at him for several minutes until his phone call ended and he started to pay attention. :roll:

What's ridiculous is that he didn't even seem embarrassed...

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
And the thing is, they will walk two steps over and buy plastic for the same price. PLASTIC. But they seem to think that real crystals are cheaper?

and to top it off, someone just breezed through my house for a viewing with a clipboard and was kicking carpet seams and acting very crass.

I think I'm going to go back to bed.

This reminds me when my sister was selling real estate. She had a home listed for almost a million. This guy called to view it and when she showed it to him he bitched about the flooring.
You'd think if he was able to afford that home he'd be able to change it to suit himself.,

Last edited:

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The phone guy's friends liked the look of a box of scrap metal and other misc. junk out by the garage and offered to buy it from my husband. They said they only wanted this piece and that piece, and were arguing between themselves about what specifically they wanted.

Hubs is not one to put up with irritation, so he said, "Take the whole box for $20 or you don't get any of it. Not stop wasting my time."

... and it was gone :)

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
well, next weekend I'm doing a garage sale by posting in the online paper here and putting signs up starting on Wednesday. At least in my neighborhood, I won't have to worry that they think 15 dollars is too much to spend.

The swap meet was on the other side of town in a very bad area...I know..I should have thought that one out but I know for sure now. Next month it will be the farmer's market and maybe an expose. :)

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
better luck with those, then, cass! :):)

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
well, next weekend I'm doing a garage sale by posting in the online paper here and putting signs up starting on Wednesday. At least in my neighborhood, I won't have to worry that they think 15 dollars is too much to spend.

The swap meet was on the other side of town in a very bad area...I know..I should have thought that one out but I know for sure now. Next month it will be the farmer's market and maybe an expose. :)

Be sure and tell us how it goes.

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Pretty goooood, ta. ;)

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
*Smooches* You're off work tomorrow, sweetie! :)

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
My mood? Kinda Topaz,...

at least that's what the ring says.

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
Happy. I'm off work for two days.