• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Beta/Exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Collins

Will Collins
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm looking for someone to look over a Prologue and first few chapters for my YA fantasy Novel, and then continue if you are intrigued etc.

I'd be happy to do an exchange or something similar if anyone is interested.

This is the Query.

Dear Agent:

Ripped from our world and thrust into another, fifteen-year-old Evan Umbra must train to fight demons using magic he never knew he had. The problem is, Evan’s a demon himself.

Evan joins the hunters training in Veneseron, the realm where orcs and elfpires teach teenagers to wield magic. But there is also an evil power inside of him, one no hunter is supposed to possess. This demonic sorcery is uncontrollable and rips the very souls from its victims. Evan is forced to hide his inner darkness from everyone--even the girl he secretly loves--fearing they’ll slaughter him for being an abomination.

Evan doesn’t even know if he can confide in his newfound friends, wannabe-womaniser Jed and boy-crazy Brooke, who help him discover the imminent demon invasion on Veneseron. The demon army claim Evan’s the key to resurrecting their insane god. They’re prepared to butcher everyone in Veneseron to get him. Evan must surrender before they destroy all he's ever loved or use his demon magic to defeat the horde, revealing his powers to everyone and losing himself to evil.

DEMON HUNT is an 84,000 word Young Adult fantasy told from multiple viewpoints with series potential. I am a twenty-year-old writer hailing from England who likes nothing more than creating imaginative stories. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sarah G

Let me live that fantasy.
Registered
Reaction score
Beta exchange

meant to Pm

Will Collins

Will Collins
Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for multiple points of view if anyone else is interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.