XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
I'm ready for war. And cake. But I think I'll hit the wine rather than the vodka.

Unless it's the whip creamed flavored vodka...

Someone could really hurt themselves on that. Judging from my experiences with caramel flavored vodka, it would be me.

My favorite vodka was Polish, and slightly yellow in colour. Lovely flavor, light on that jet fuel aftertaste.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Someone could really hurt themselves on that. Judging from my experiences with caramel flavored vodka, it would be me.

My favorite vodka was Polish, and slightly yellow in colour. Lovely flavor, light on that jet fuel aftertaste.

I had a very interesting night at War once because of whipped cream flavored vodka. It was in the King's freezer.

For realz.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think any of us will either. Come on, even though we are writers and doing research all the time, this is too big an opportunity to pass up.

It was for the WIP, I swears it!

Also, best research. Ever.

How many times have you QuoteBooked yourself?

Only twice. The Quote Book is reserved for the droppings of awesome from fellow Cantineros. All of my garbage goes into my diary along with doodles and little hearts with Justin Bleeber's name in the middle.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for last day, Hillz! Huzzah!

Surely if you built a very small, yet very powerful trebuchet, no one would know where the actual missile had come from.

Well, the throwing power of the trebuchet arm is based on the counterweight at the end of the beam, which has to be proportional to the length, which dictates the distance the pivot-point of the arm needs to be off the ground.

So, to have a really powerful trebuchet, you need a big trebuchet, unless you want to throw little annoying things really far.

And my dog only weighs about 10lbs. Of course that doesn't stop him from picking on the blind pit bull that lives upstairs.

It's a little dog thing. My dog is approx x12 your dog, and it's always the bitty dogs that see the challenge in that.

First time posting here! *waves frantically* Thought I'd go ahead and say hi so I can jump it at a good spot. ;)

Welcome!

I'm wishing I hadn't seen it. That's just creepy. Why would someone want a chair like that?

You know, I had sort of assumed what the creepy chair would look like, because meh, between early 90s music videos and four years in art school, I've seen creepy bad furniture and they all sort of tend to blend on a Creepy Chair Spectrum after awhile.

That, however, is a category unto itself. Yeeg.

Strange day here. Started off the day by randomly encountering a group of Swiss scientists who wanted to know where our robotics lab was and how to pronounce "Worcester". Ended the day by accidentally stumbling upon a HUGE disaster just about to happen at work, and maybe -- maybe -- putting a stop to it. Because yeah, apparently some project manager somewhere thought it would be totally okay to just rip out all the network wiring for one of my buildings to put in a duct instead. Next week I'm supposedly on vacation, but I have the feeling I'm going to be trekking in for several panic-filled meetings full of contractors, project managers, and angry angry faculty.

Also managed to score a big stack of very solid boxes from our stock room. No one will care that they are all emblazoned with giant warning labels that say "FLAMMABLE LIQUID!" all over it, right? Just means the movers will move them faster and a lot more carefully...

Oh and its Friday and I just ate pizza and would really like the sprogs to go to bed so I can take a nap. Please?

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for last day, Hillz! Huzzah!

Thank you, dove! And yeesh, that work sitch sounds like no fun a'tall. :(

I conducted my own personal wordle of this manuscript. I've got 2 Star Wars references, forty f-bombs and one d-bomb (duck reference). So, things are on track.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Only twice. The Quote Book is reserved for the droppings of awesome from fellow Cantineros. All of my garbage goes into my diary along with doodles and little hearts with Justin Bleeber's name in the middle.

I'm doing it wrong. :( I dot the i's with little hearts. *sigh*

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
LA LA LA LA LA!!

*dances*

*hits head on door*

LA LA LA LA LA!!

*shambles away*

*stitches squishy smibbles to a leather trenchcoat and one of those goofy hats with ear flaps* Here B. Wear it as needed.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
In gardening news, I finished fixing up the soil in last years raised bed. Celeriac is going in tomorrow, thus saving me planting 60ish seedlings into yogurt containers.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
*zooms into the Cantina*

Hi, guys!

*does a quick lap around the bar*

Hi, newbies!

*does a fly-by of the lake, throws some tidbits to the Kraken*

How's everybody been?

*spends half an hour in the EZ-Freeze; I've missed my boys!*

Bye guys!

*zooms away again*

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That was an impressive gymnastic lap, June, considering one end of the bar is attached to the wall. ;)

Hi Max. Pull up a bantha ottoman. We'll put some smibbles on while you recover.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Wow! I just got involved in my first flame war in ten years!

Just wow. some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.